Community Focus

Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM #2584
Mr. Stealthy

has been a member for 10 years
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need a intimidator View Post
Btw I know everyone talking about the Forceís not great efficiency, but hereís a video at NXL Vegas of Yosh doing a test on his Force. Almost 9 pods and an HK speed loader off a 68/4500 tank.

https://youtu.be/z1r6BjpQrNI
Nine pods is pretty good (certainly adequate), but you can get more with a number of other guns on the market along with additional features. The big selling point for the Force in my eyes are the dudes behind it and the fact that it is made in the U.S.A. Those two factors are definitely worth some compromises. I also think the battery switching option, the adjustable grip length (for us mini cocker shooters), and the detachable 4C eyes are pretty cool. Ill be buying one at some point if I decide to grab a second high-end.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM #2585
i need a intimidator
R.I.P Jacob Espindola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stealthy View Post
Nine pods is pretty good (certainly adequate), but you can get more with a number of other guns on the market along with additional features. The big selling point for the Force in my eyes are the dudes behind it and the fact that it is made in the U.S.A. Those two factors are definitely worth some compromises. I also think the battery switching option, the adjustable grip length (for us mini cocker shooters), and the detachable 4C eyes are pretty cool. Ill be buying one at some point if I decide to grab a second high-end.
Yosh and Alex are amazing at getting you taken care of with anything you need. Iíve had Yosh answer my emails within 10 min of sending him a question. Itís also a big plus that F1 is only a few hours from me if worst came to worst. I agree that the gun being made here in the USA is a big plus. I always try and buy American when I can. Iím an electrician and all my tools, bags and gear are all from the USA it makes me feel good and the quality is the best.

As far as the Force itís one of my top favs ever. I do prefer the XTS and Ice ergos over it if Iím nit picking, but they all feel great. Hands down the Force build quality is by far the best. If I had to complain about anything is itís not my fav shot. It feels much like the XTS shot wise, snappy but satisfying but it has a ďpingĒ to it that Iím not crazy about. After my testing video the other day I can confirm how well it handles paint. I donít think anything could have shot the paint I put through it the other day and it handled it without a hiccup.

-TRUST-
Italian Pride
In Loving Memory of Jacob Espindola
i need a intimidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM #2586
Mr. Stealthy

Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Stealthy owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need a intimidator View Post
Yosh and Alex are amazing at getting you taken care of with anything you need. Iíve had Yosh answer my emails within 10 min of sending him a question. Itís also a big plus that F1 is only a few hours from me if worst came to worst. I agree that the gun being made here in the USA is a big plus. I always try and buy American when I can. Iím an electrician and all my tools, bags and gear are all from the USA it makes me feel good and the quality is the best.

As far as the Force itís one of my top favs ever. I do prefer the XTS and Ice ergos over it if Iím nit picking, but they all feel great. Hands down the Force build quality is by far the best. If I had to complain about anything is itís not my fav shot. It feels much like the XTS shot wise, snappy but satisfying but it has a ďpingĒ to it that Iím not crazy about. After my testing video the other day I can confirm how well it handles paint. I donít think anything could have shot the paint I put through it the other day and it handled it without a hiccup.
If I had a high-end manufacturer like F1 that close to me, that would be a no brainer.
Mr. Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote