How much will it cost?
13.99 with free content updates every few weeks
gourdefivetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 07:46 PM #24
Kable
www.macdevpaintball.com/

Kable has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Kable supports Ninja Paintball
Hey.. not a bad price point for me to give it a go. I am sure over time you can make it better and better. But don't try and do it all alone.. that is a recipe for burn out and eventual failure.
MACDEV REP - MESSAGE ME FOR ANY HELP YOU MAY NEED!
Kable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 11:57 AM #25
Syngraves923
Big Guy Little Bunker

Syngraves923 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Syngraves923 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Syngraves923 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Syngraves923 plays in the APPA D4 division
The snapping is looking great. Im sure you'll get tons of great feedback once the game releases. Definitely going to give this a go
Old 07-20-2020, 12:17 PM #26
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gourdefivetwo View Post
13.99 with free content updates every few weeks
For 13.99, the GFX need to be vastly updated. This barely competes graphics wise with DPB, which is based on a 20 year old engine and hasn't been updated for like a decade at least now.
Old 07-21-2020, 12:17 PM #27
#1P8ntballer
wha da heo

#1P8ntballer is a Supporting Member
#1P8ntballer is a founding member
#1P8ntballer owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
#1P8ntballer supports DLX Technology
Looks amazing!

Woah, the graphics look amazing. Really excited to try it out.

Is there any way to have a lower graphics version? I don't have any video games on my laptop, not sure if my laptop can handle graphics.
Bob Long Ripper Victory Marq
----NT11 ----CHEAP 600+
Zombie Nation NT
Custom 2k2 Timmy ACS Body Spimmy
ANS Gen-X Autococker Adrenaline Angel LED Black Magic Autococker 2001 Angel LCD Dark Angel LED ReTro valve Automag
#1P8ntballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 12:56 PM #28
GrumpyBaller87

Well this looks like fun.
GrumpyBaller87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 10:42 PM #29
gourdefivetwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1P8ntballer View Post
Woah, the graphics look amazing. Really excited to try it out.

Is there any way to have a lower graphics version? I don't have any video games on my laptop, not sure if my laptop can handle graphics.
Yup. There's full graphics options. The game can run pretty easy on most 2015+ PC's. You can get the game to look pretty ugly lol
Old 07-22-2020, 10:43 PM #30
gourdefivetwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
For 13.99, the GFX need to be vastly updated. This barely competes graphics wise with DPB, which is based on a 20 year old engine and hasn't been updated for like a decade at least now.
Are you sure you didn't watch the video in 240p?
Old 07-22-2020, 10:46 PM #31
gourdefivetwo

I've got a company on board to have their marker in the game too. Gonna keep it under wraps until it's all been made official. Gonna work on getting other companies in the game as well
Old 07-22-2020, 11:35 PM #32
yuik
Mr Diet Coke on the Rocks

yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D5 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
looks great what do you pay for hosting for match making? or if one player is the host and the server runs on their machine how does match making work? you see a list of players first guy in is the host and they all run off his machine as the server node?

curious for how that aspect works.
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 10:23 AM #33
lawf

Quote:
Are you sure you didn't watch the video in 240p?
whoa not a good way to respond. at all.

Yeah the models and stuff look clean, but overall the game looks like it would've came out about 10 years ago if we're being honest, and it looks like it plays similar to DPB but with the paint streams being more wonky(and as said, dpb has been out for 15+ years)

How about some clips of running and gunning? playing against another player so we can what registration is like? Whats the reloading like?

Is it going to be possible for someone to make a modern layout as they come out like we can with DPB?

whats the buy menu like for guns?

how do players appear in the snake?

anyone can make a 1min highlight reel of something to make it look cool.
lawf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 06:39 PM #34
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawf View Post

Yeah the models and stuff look clean, but overall the game looks like it would've came out about 10 years ago if we're being honest, and it looks like it plays similar to DPB but with the paint streams being more wonky(and as said, dpb has been out for 15+ years)

How about some clips of running and gunning? playing against another player so we can what registration is like? Whats the reloading like?

Is it going to be possible for someone to make a modern layout as they come out like we can with DPB?

Agree to all. Apparently no one in the thread plays many PC games. This is graphically over a decade old. Even my worst modern games at lowest settings have better graphics
Old 07-23-2020, 08:05 PM #35
gourdefivetwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
looks great what do you pay for hosting for match making? or if one player is the host and the server runs on their machine how does match making work? you see a list of players first guy in is the host and they all run off his machine as the server node?

curious for how that aspect works.
The server runs on the server creators PC. Anyone can find it and join, the host can also kick anyone if need be. There hasn't been any issues running it this way so far and it's free so double bonus.
Old 07-23-2020, 08:21 PM #36
gourdefivetwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawf View Post

Don't know what I said wrong, DPB is dated and Infinite features post processing, anti aliasing, anisotropic filtering, motion blur, shadow quality, fov change, controller compatible etc. And paint stream wonky? It's the most realistic in any PB game so far. DPB is probably the worst with that but this isn't a DPB slam.

There's many clips on my instagram @infinitepaintballgame

There's no layout editor currently. All fields are pro replicas minus the hyperball and woodsball.

There's no buy menu. It's set up much like DPB.

I've spent a lot of time making sure players when snapping and crouching are in realistic positions. For example the snapping, if you can see them they can see you. If you pop out a little they only see you a little.

Lastly, it's easy to say "anyone can make ( )." It's just showcasing what the play style is like.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:02 AM #37
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Don't know what I said wrong, DPB is dated and Infinite features post processing, anti aliasing, anisotropic filtering, motion blur, shadow quality, fov change, controller compatible etc. And paint stream wonky? It's the most realistic in any PB game so far. DPB is probably the worst with that but this isn't a DPB slam.

There's many clips on my instagram @infinitepaintballgame

There's no layout editor currently. All fields are pro replicas minus the hyperball and woodsball.

There's no buy menu. It's set up much like DPB.

I've spent a lot of time making sure players when snapping and crouching are in realistic positions. For example the snapping, if you can see them they can see you. If you pop out a little they only see you a little.

Lastly, it's easy to say "anyone can make ( )." It's just showcasing what the play style is like.
Cmon man, I get its your game but you are really going to make statements like that when you have games made 10 years ago that look better and are much more realistic with multi million dollar revenues like the GHTP series, and even the lesser NPPL games?
Old 07-28-2020, 09:40 AM #38
631_Apathy
Dehh

plays in the NXL
631_Apathy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
631_Apathy has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Agree to all. Apparently no one in the thread plays many PC games. This is graphically over a decade old. Even my worst modern games at lowest settings have better graphics
Jesus Christ the paintball scene is so entitled. Do you really think those other games you're playing have a staff of one (1) working on their game and little to no budget?

The guy is trying, SOMEONE is trying. Support people like this for what amounts to what you're going to pay for a 12 pack this weekend. I trust he'd make the game better and maybe motivate others in the industry to take risks such as this to try and push things forward.

Get off your high horse.

Last edited by 631_Apathy : 07-28-2020 at 09:47 AM.
631_Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 09:53 AM #39
zach peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 631_Apathy View Post
Jesus Christ the paintball scene is so entitled. Do you really think those other games you're playing have a staff of one (1) working on their game and little to no budget?

The guy is trying, SOMEONE is trying. Support people like this for what amounts to what you're going to pay for a 12 pack this weekend. I trust he'd make the game better and maybe motivate others in the industry to take risks such as this to try and push things forward.

Get off your high horse.
agreed.
zach peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 10:50 AM #40
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 631_Apathy View Post

Get off your high horse.
I react only as toxic as the creators of these games do. To say this is the most realistic game ever when it is essentially a $15 version of a 20 year old DPB game is obnoxious. Guys do games like this over the years and love to say how advanced and incredible the game is and it never is.
Old 07-28-2020, 12:03 PM #41
Lynnch

Lynnch owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
Snapping looks way better now!
But, Diving and crawling man. Needs to be in there.
I can see the work you put in, it's very pretty, the reflections in the hopper and everything. But like, noone is going to care how well modeled the bunkers are if the gameplay isn't there. At this point it really is just DPB with updated graphics.
Add in diving and crawling, and suddenly this game is actually an improvement.
Lynnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 12:39 AM #42
GimmeTheZoppity

Looks awesome, cant wait to give it a shot
GimmeTheZoppity is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.