Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-25-2019, 12:07 PM #43
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsOnEcstasy View Post
What is the reason for Gen III? Actual innovation/improvement or a forced change of design due to legal threat from Ninja?
There is no forced changes, the "legal" issues you are speaking of are being dealt with by the companies involved.

The gen3 regs from my knowledge so far just an update to the reg, to make it even better than it already is. incremental changes as new ideas arise.

The "next gen" reg that opperates totally differently from any reg on the market today is still in the works.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2019, 04:44 AM #44
Mr. Charlie

^ that sounds promising!

Get rid of the Regulator Seat built into the Piston!!!

I hate this and I think every single tank Regulator now is designed like this...
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:28 AM #45
cfl mike
Jesus is cool

has been a member for 10 years
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
So I saw some posts in this forum for this regulator now im interested.

First off im no laywer, but not clueless when it comes to law. I looked over some of the finer points on the filing there, and I would question that. Now im not sure how much the judges knowledge of the tech is going to be invovled in a decision assuming this goes to trial; but most of those finer points are pointing out literally every regulator ever. Though considering it is a patent rights issue I would assume this would get pointed. "17. The Regulator has a body with a high pressure inlet and a seat in the body." is just one of the many exerpts I would be like are you joking me?

That's like Mcdonalds patenting their fries and suing anyone who sells potatos.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

Sell me your G6R (and Halo) upgrades/parts, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
https://www.pbnation.com/showthread....#post100100397

Last edited by cfl mike : 07-30-2019 at 02:30 AM.
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:11 PM #46
Paul77

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfl mike View Post
So I saw some posts in this forum for this regulator now im interested.

First off im no laywer, but not clueless when it comes to law. I looked over some of the finer points on the filing there, and I would question that. Now im not sure how much the judges knowledge of the tech is going to be invovled in a decision assuming this goes to trial; but most of those finer points are pointing out literally every regulator ever. Though considering it is a patent rights issue I would assume this would get pointed. "17. The Regulator has a body with a high pressure inlet and a seat in the body." is just one of the many exerpts I would be like are you joking me?

That's like Mcdonalds patenting their fries and suing anyone who sells potatos.
You are 100% correct, PSI/Ninja is claiming ownership of ludicrously vague things. No licensed usage agreement could be reached, so we are back to Paintball companies trying to sue each other out of the game and prevent innovation. All because a small team of smarty pants people who are pushing regulator tech to the level.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:34 PM #47
Mr. Charlie

It’s never gone away...

Does GI own Ninja by chance? Lol

It’s seemingly like Smart Parts all over again...

Stifle the competition and innovation, gain a monopoly, ... , profit

I’ll never buy a Ninja tank or Regulator and I never will as long as this is how they behave as a corporation and still have that stupid ball valve design that is promoted as “being more efficient” but doesn’t work with some markers...

Don’t be a player hater Ninja, be a innovator!
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB

Last edited by Mr. Charlie : 07-30-2019 at 05:39 PM.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:25 PM #48
AngelsOnEcstasy

The Gen III regs are available now via TeamUSAPaintball. I emailed Powerhouse and was told they would be available soon direct from Powerhouse under the model name "HAYMKR".

https://teamusapaintball.myshopify.c...gen3-regulator
AngelsOnEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 05:13 PM #49
cfl mike
Jesus is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul77 View Post
You are 100% correct, PSI/Ninja is claiming ownership of ludicrously vague things. No licensed usage agreement could be reached, so we are back to Paintball companies trying to sue each other out of the game and prevent innovation. All because a small team of smarty pants people who are pushing regulator tech to the level.
So again I have never been involved in patent litigation, but with the nature of patents usually needing to be a very specific technology or process, I would see this as the bully tactic that it is and really not pay it much mind. I would think something like that would get squashed pretty quick, especially in trial and they had a 3rd party expert testify. Again though, don't really know the ins and outs of patent litigation.

Anyways so is there a thread or video somewhere that talks about the advantage of these new Powerhouse 3s?

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

Sell me your G6R (and Halo) upgrades/parts, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
Old 07-31-2019, 05:37 PM #50
Paul77

Quote:
Anyways so is there a thread or video somewhere that talks about the advantage of these new Powerhouse 3s?
not yet, the 1,2 and 3 are close enough to the same, but the 3's piston no longer has the reg seat in it, its been moved to the body for faster recharge from what ive been told.

Its minor incremental changes the

gens
1- adjustable via different pistons
2- adjustable via different pistons and micro adjust the spring perch to fine tune the pressure desired
3- adjustable via different pistons and micro adjust the spring perch to fine tune the pressure desired plus the reg seat is now in the body instead of on the piston.

Old 07-31-2019, 09:57 PM #51
cfl mike
Jesus is cool

I just went and checked out the store where they sell them. I noticed they sell them with tanks, or really only one size the 80s. Who makes those tanks or do they make their own?

Old 07-31-2019, 10:58 PM #52
AngelsOnEcstasy

Paul77 shed some light on that in a separate thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul77 View Post
Team USA Paintball and Powerhouse have teamed up to have the newest Gen 3 regs available to you all. This is also in partnership with Empire supplying the ultra 80ci bottles ( same bottles as ninja uses made by Gayston).
AngelsOnEcstasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 11:59 PM #53
Paul77

Quote:
I just went and checked out the store where they sell them. I noticed they sell them with tanks, or really only one size the 80s. Who makes those tanks or do they make their own?
The 80ci tank that team USA is using is a co-branded Empire Paintball Team USA logo’d bottle, this is the same bottle Empire markets as their own F5 Ultra tank. This tank is made for empire by Gayston Corporation, the exact same company that makes all of Ninja Paintballs bottles. Gayston makes great products in the USA. The empire F5 Ultras are the same as the Valken Zero G also the same as Ninja Sl2 basically just sized slightly differently. The empire basic and Valken Basic and the ninja basic/rival are the same’ish as well. The only difference really is that ninja basic tanks have the ninja produced reg on them where all the rest use the Chinese clone reg that pure energy originally used.

Hope that makes sense, I’m tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelsOnEcstasy View Post
Paul77 shed some light on that in a separate thread:
Added some extra details