PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-19-2007, 02:39 AM #64
Axe56
(e)rAwR!

has been a member for 10 years
Axe56 posts videos on PbNation
heh I love mine, it shoots darts and breaks paint on rare occasions... (about 2balls a case) - in short it rocks =]

Last edited by amhildreth : 08-08-2007 at 07:46 AM.
Axe56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2007, 09:43 AM #65
desertT1
The Burninator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe56 View Post
heh I love mine, it shoots darts and breaks paint on rare occasions... (about 2balls a case) - in short it rocks =]
since i did splattt's BIP mod, it has shot every ball that i put in it. i haven't chopped since god knows when. i put about 700 rounds of really old stuff through it a few months ago just for fun. it shot eerything that the halo didn't crush (mostly happened when i dumped the pod and the halo was filling the stack...bad sound then ooze, marker said 'f that, i'll shoot it anyways'. i love the marker, only had two bad things happen and both times a new battery fixed everything.

on track with the thread: i sent APE a PM not too long ago and i got a response in about three days, if it was even that long. with all things i would just say be patient. we are a smaller group and i'm sure that everything will go fine if we let things get taken care of. this may be a great resource for all of us to get the parts we otherwise would be without...lets play nice.

Last edited by amhildreth : 08-08-2007 at 07:46 AM.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:09 PM #66
conbon
just here for bike thread

Price?
Old 08-06-2007, 07:06 PM #67
Mystwulf

Unhappy

HHhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...... No additional feedback from any buyers in over two weeks.........Not good. Maybe I'm glad I didn't get ahold of APE sooner to order one of everything.
Mystwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:15 PM #68
Mystwulf

A few weeks ago I'ld have said yesnowwheredoIsendmoney, but now I've picked up a micromag I fell in love with and don't really need another high performance gun. I've got a bunch of other stuff for sale if you want to look for trade ideas, that's about it.
Mystwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:15 PM #69
DiademITS

can you explain the BIP mod.. i have a diadem and admire the work Splatttt did with his.. if it isnt too much trouble..

thanks in advance
DiademITS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:45 PM #70
swillia316

what do you have?
swillia316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:23 PM #71
DiademITS

i have the 05 dits with eyes etc. put a detonator reg and a JJ Ceramic barrel. people talk about this BIP problem but i havent had any issues with it, i'm just wondering if it's something i'm not noticing. the things shoots fine.
the only problem i've had is the original bolt had a dip on out ring of the surface that hits the ball. i have ordered a new bolt from APE Online and should be recieving shortly to hopefully deal with this issue (seems to make shots inaccurate)
Old 08-09-2007, 03:21 PM #72
desertT1
The Burninator

that's how they all are as far as i know. mine is the same way. it cups the ball pretty nicely. i can shoot any paint out there. i only had an issue when in a pinch i bought some scortch (now called impact, i think) from walmart. i forgot that i had needed paint and we weren't going to a real field that day and pb stores are closed on sunday.

anyways, i shot the scortch and it worked great. about once a pod i would get a round that was just too small to be read by the eyes. it would go up and in the bolt just enough to not be seen. i have always used a 685 back on my matchstick kit and they roll through pretty easily.

the BIP bumper mod is only if you shoot/have to shoot really small paint. when i use bonus balls, engage, all stars, or whatever they shoot just fine. now that i put the bumper in i can shoot scortch just fine as well.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:39 AM #73
DiademITS

Exclamation need help here

need help or quick fix.

the line that runs from the front of my diadem to the tickler i put on the front has a small hole in it.. anybody got a fix for this?

i was thinking of cutting it to make it smaller and then putting the nut that is already attached to it back on there and then screwing it into the tickler, but i want to hear from someone who has done this or know it would work.

gotta hit the field this saturday, so hopefully i can get it to stop leaking by then. thanks!!
Old 08-13-2007, 06:51 PM #74
Fryloc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiademITS View Post
can you explain the BIP mod.. i have a diadem and admire the work Splatttt did with his.. if it isnt too much trouble..

thanks in advance
The BIP mod is in one of the stickeys.
Fryloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:20 AM #75
orbitalpaintballa

orbitalpaintballa is a Supporting Member
anyone know where i can get a illusion?

My Feedback
orbitalpaintballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:02 PM #76
Fryloc

Most people with an Illusion are in love with them, it may be hard to find one. Do your research on here about buying a new one.
Fryloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:06 PM #77
twinings
Cereal Eater

twinings plays in the PSP
twinings plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitalpaintballa View Post
anyone know where i can get a illusion?
PM'd
twinings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:00 AM #78
amhildreth
Sheridan Sugardaddy

amhildreth is a Supporting Member
amhildreth donated to help Peyton Trent
amhildreth supports Bob Gurnsey
amhildreth supports our troops
Guys - keep all B/S/T in the appropriate forum, or PM's. As tempting as it is, please don't do it here. Thanks.

SCP, Carter's Commandos, CanCon
amhildreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:43 PM #79
Just Ingen

Sorry bout that amhildreth, I forgotz I don't come 'round these parts often anymore.

I put it in my sig though It sucks that AM went under, I still hate it
Just Ingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:40 PM #80
PBxRoYaLtY

PBxRoYaLtY is offline   Reply With Quote