Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-11-2012, 09:09 PM #1
irbodden

has been a member for 10 years
Old Angels -- Reliability, Problems, Cost, etc.?

I haven't played for many years, and am looking to get back into the game. I don't know the newer guns and don't really care. I was originally thinking to get an Automag since they are OG simple and reliable from back in the day. Then I saw I could get an old Angel for basically the same price..

Do these things have problems, what kind of money does it take to keep them going? I assume an anti chop eye is a "must have"? Anything else to consider with the old Angels?
irbodden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 10:04 AM #2
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by irbodden
I haven't played for many years, and am looking to get back into the game. I don't know the newer guns and don't really care. I was originally thinking to get an Automag since they are OG simple and reliable from back in the day. Then I saw I could get an old Angel for basically the same price..

Do these things have problems, what kind of money does it take to keep them going? I assume an anti chop eye is a "must have"? Anything else to consider with the old Angels?
The LCD platform is rugged and very upgradeable. You don't need eyes unless your running alot of paint at a high rate- ie speedball. Then again I shoot my cobra LCD and have yet to break paint with it. Aftermarket barrel kit is key to great paint / barrel bore match.
You can get a virtue pmr rail board to give you 12.5 bps compatibility and tourney legal. Lcds are very cheap and if you ask nice ,, plenty of people to help ya and get parts cheap like .

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:10 AM #3
TeamBigShot (Banned)

Dude Honestly, I'm an angel fanatic, only guns in own... But check it out, what he said ^ regarding the LCD platform is very accurate, dude cheap as hell to Mods are redily available for cheap, with many options out there, id def. consider putting eyes on a LCD, cheap, easy, and you can make ur own eyes. The PMR mod, sick and def. a must. My boy makes a SICK kit, PMR mounts, board, and eyes, $100! Cheak it out! Sledneck's PMR mod on the Angel thread
TeamBigShot is offline   Reply With Quote