Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2015, 11:04 AM #127
Shibdude (Banned)

Revamping the Original - 1st Gen Angel "LED" - Need Help!

So my recent project has been pulling my 1st generation angel (which apparantly everyone calls the Angel LED nowadays) out of storage in the basement and revamping the entire thing to make it as awesome of a machine as it was when it first came out in the early 1990's. Im having a problem with my battery, if anybody can offer any advice? I JUST ordered a custom built replacement for the gun 6 months ago, put it in, has worked great up until yesterday when I realized I had not charged it up since mid July. Yikes. Now the battery is dead as a door nail and even after a bit of time charging the indicator light still wont pop on. (I only have the car charger but I'd say I've been driving around charging it for abotu a total of 3 hours now)

Is it normal for new batteries to take so long to recharge if you let them drain all the way down? Maybe just that charging off the car battery isnt sufficient for a total recharge? Or am I most likely the victim of a crappy battery sale..? HELP! please!
Shibdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2015, 11:19 AM #128
trancer23
Angel Collector

has been a member for 10 years
 is playing at Living Legends XI
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
trancer23 is Legendary
pm grizle on here. He makes batteries of top quality. If you got it from someone else, possibly a bad one

If you got it from him, he will make it right

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:57 AM #129
Shibdude (Banned)

I'll look him up. Thanks man. I finally got an adapter to try juicin this battery up from a wall socket instead of a car battery, but if I do need a new one I'll look him up. (Hopefully not considering i JUST replaced it..would be a shame to get a new battery that lasted for a total of about 6 days of paintball)
Shibdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:47 AM #130
John
Administrator

Annual Supporting Member
John is an Administrator
John works for a Paintball manufacturer
 is playing at Living Legends XI
John supports Empire
John is All In
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
Boom! Thanks to the man, the myth, the legend: Mark Davis, my gun is done! Mark assembled it himself making it the very last Mark II Autococker ever made!

And the only left feed I have ever seen.

I just found this thread and figured I'd update it with the other finished project from post # 2.

I believe this is the only factory Ripper Minicocker ever made. I was asking Simon online if he was going to make more Minicockers. When my Inception Ripper arrived, I found out to my genuine surprise that it was cut down to Minicocker length! I was stunned, but it was so cool I couldn't swap it for a full size.

It's not quite 100% Inception (since Simon has released nearly everything for an Autococker since I started) but it's pretty close and works awesome.

We deserve better villains.
"I have not seen an automag shot in anger in 10 years." Tom Cole
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:35 AM #131
CASCAN
Teddybear Extraordinaire

CASCAN is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Working on a midblock cocker, could someone clarify for me the measurements for the bolt pin slot on the lower tube?
From what I have found, using the top tube as the guide, the slot should start 3.450" from the front and should be 1.250" long and .250" wide. Do I have this right?
Old 02-06-2018, 04:33 PM #132
Camshaft!
BONESAW IS READY

Camshaft! has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Camshaft! has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Camshaft! supports Ninja Paintball
I just finished buttoning up one of my Tippmann 98s...I'd already fitted a Cyclone feed, Smart Parts barrel, and a drop forward, and I just polished the internals, added a Rufus Dawg front bolt, stainless hardware, and a rocket cock. I need to pull it back apart and swap trigger and sear springs...

I cleaned up my '02 WGP Autococker, polished the bolt, cocking rod, and brass ram/3-way, and installed a CCM IVG. Just waiting on 3-way hose in the mail and compressed air.

Tomorrow, a co-worker is selling me his old 98 Custom for $20. This will be my third. I plan on converting it to magfed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bilbotippmann2.jpg (182.3 KB, 25 views)
Camshaft! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:29 PM #133
M_Correa

I'm working on a shortened TM-7, a tactical Ion body mod to fit a DP E1 and a gun built with TM-7 internals, Ion frame and an EMC body kit.
Old 04-02-2021, 08:57 PM #134
FrankenMajor

Your right about 3, but my main project is a Warped Sports Dark Angel LCD Im Restoring to factory from a very bad mod job. I got everything done but I'm stuck, and it seems easy to fix (or should be) but I have a tiny leak sounds like right behind the hammer on the ram rod. I pulled it out the back and broke it open, changed the o rings inside and changed them outside on the entire rod, sealed it with loc tight again and it's still leaking, it cycles but with almost no pressure, don't think it's the reg, or LPR, the solenoid seals were dry a bit but it seems to be holding tight there too. So I can't stop that annoying tiny leak (it's tinyyy) and and no pressure despite normal adjusting... Any ideas guys?
FrankenMajor is offline   Reply With Quote