Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-14-2021, 10:45 AM #1
Empire Army

Is it good to start first?

So, I just bought an Phantom Pump, from my uncle, he said he got it like almost a decade ago. As for new players, is this marker good for first timers to learn and get good?
Empire Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2021, 01:46 PM #2
viking002
Da Sigma

has been a member for 10 years
 plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire Army View Post
So, I just bought an Phantom Pump, from my uncle, he said he got it like almost a decade ago. As for new players, is this marker good for first timers to learn and get good?
You will get a TON better playing pump first and then transitioning to other formats. You have limited fire power so you will have to be accurate which is a great skill. You will also have to work on getting angles to get good shots, which is another good skill.

I think it is a great way to start out.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:48 PM #3
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking002 View Post
You will get a TON better playing pump first and then transitioning to other formats. You have limited fire power so you will have to be accurate which is a great skill. You will also have to work on getting angles to get good shots, which is another good skill.

I think it is a great way to start out.
Completely agree. I love playing pump and it has made me a more accurate player.