Old 12-21-2020, 06:51 PM #1
mmayhemG3
Razin Hell-Paintin Faces

has been a member for 10 years
mmayhemG3 is an NCPA player
mmayhemG3 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mmayhemG3 supports Ninja Paintball
Prophecy & Z2 still legit?

Obviously these loaders will keep up with 10.2bps but what am I missing out on by not upgrading?

Recently decided to pull out the gear bag and get back into the game. I've got a Prophecy and and a prophecy z2 that both still work but need new shells and speed feeds. Are they worthy of fixing or am I that much better off to pony up the extra $ and buy a spire, ctrl, rotor etc?

R.I.P. Hampton Ben Waring. You will be missed!!!
mmayhemG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-21-2020, 08:00 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Paul77 supports DLX Technology
To me if you aren’t sentimental to them, I’d save the cash and just get an spire ir or dye ltr if you want a reliable workhorse. You’ll spend $75 fixing 2 prophs or $129 for new ltr or $140 for a ir with speed feeds.

Powered By Powerhouse Regulators, DLX Luxe X, Pro-Shar Paintballs, Prairie Storm Paintball

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 01:30 AM #3
Mr. Charlie

Not worth fixing...
Dye Whiteout M3s, Dye Black and Silver IM Pro DSR+, MacDev Aqua Camo Clone GTI, and Black Empire Resurrection Pump - Ninja SL2 77/4500 tanks with PowerHouse TKO Tank Regulators - Spyder Sonix with Empire Pure Energy 48/3000 - Jax Shredders - CRBN Paintball - Punisher’s PB
Mr. Charlie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:36 AM #4
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

/agree with Charlie and Paul
Old 12-25-2020, 03:09 AM #5
android17ak47
No!!!!!

has been a member for 10 years
They are right, the spire's and rotors are very durable and reliable loaders, and arent known to have almost any of the problems that older generation loaders where known for and should anything ever go wrong with either, the parts for them are still in production and available for sale.

The spire ir will most likely never jam on you, and will always feed up to 12bps consistently, and the rotor ltr will always feed your marker consistently no matter how fast you have your marker set to shoot. Either are a great choice if you are on a budget.