Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-10-2021, 08:14 PM #22
jason Nelson
Imported from Detroit!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrown1986 View Post
Reporting back - got to check it out today. Great location for us city folk, plenty of parking. Staff was chill, they seemed fairly attentive. Carpeted floors on the NXL field are nice right now, hoping it doesn't turn into the sticky sludgefest like the adjacent scenario field anytime soon. Paint shot great - it was $70 for entry + a case for 'team' practice. I agree that the field could use 1 or 2 less bunkers due to the size, but it's fine. Met some cool people, looking forward to going back next week.
how was the floor as far as cushion? was it indoor/outdoor with cement under it? just curious as I think we are all spoiled from how Ohare was.

Check it out!
http://www.facebook.com/rejectspaintballteam
jason Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2021, 09:55 PM #23
ebrown1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason Nelson View Post
how was the floor as far as cushion? was it indoor/outdoor with cement under it? just curious as I think we are all spoiled from how Ohare was.
yep - indoor/outdoor with solid, unforgiving cement underneath. worth throwing on some knee pads for sure
ebrown1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 12:36 AM #24
mon0theist
Back from the 2000s

Played there this past Sunday, the field itself is good, agree with others that maybe a few too many bunkers on the field but no big deal. Good for 3 or 5 man.

The facility itself needs work though, especially the wobbly picnic benches and the air situation. They don't let players refill their own air and they cart scuba tanks back and forth between the front and back of the building, so air only fills to like 2k max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason Nelson View Post
Greasy paintball carpet as per usual. I was able to slide but I also have kneepads.

"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?" Qur'an 21:30

Old account for nostalgia
mon0theist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:00 PM #25
PBaddict02

Are they open every weekend for NXL? I keep seeing to call for availability, or is that for the “scenario” side of the field?
PBaddict02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:05 PM #26
viking002
Da Sigma

plays in the NXL
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBaddict02 View Post
Are they open every weekend for NXL? I keep seeing to call for availability, or is that for the “scenario” side of the field?
I messaged them and they said every Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm is Airball open play.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:10 PM #27
Ders773

anyone looking to take on a new player? barely got into paintballing back in '13,
it became too expensive, and so here i am years later wanting to get on a team and play competitively. i kinda suck, but willing to put in the time and practice.
Ders773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 03:57 PM #28
PBaddict02

Can anyone confirm the only 2k fill on air? It will determine which tank I play with
PBaddict02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 08:16 AM #29
pyrothug434

pyrothug434 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBaddict02 View Post
Can anyone confirm the only 2k fill on air? It will determine which tank I play with
Usually below 3k but not typically 2k.... I'd say around 2400-2800 most of the time