Old 06-21-2021, 12:51 PM #1
imped4now
BTFU

has been a member for 10 years
imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
I fix EVERYTHING

Hi folks,

I've never publicly advertised my services, but some of you have been using them for years. If you've seen Mike199's excellent "I fix Egos" thread, my routine is identical for my personal markers that I buy or for markers that I refresh, rebuild and rejuvenate. In other words, I'm highly detailed and hate grime/contaminants with a burning passion.

However, my expertise is not limited to Egos (feel free to leave those to Mike), but to just about everything - Angels, anything MacDev, AKA Vikings and Excaliburs, Autocockers, Infinity Legends, FEP Quests, Vanguard Demons/Creeds. Old, modern, obscure, rare, what have you. I've probably owned it and worked on it. And this isn't just limited to markers - tank regulators and other odds/ends, as well.

I'm an engineer by trade/education and have been doing this stuff for many years. To aid in credibility, please see the following posts that I've put together, just to give you a better look into my abilities and thought process:

Scroll to post #5: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4789081

https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=6033315

https://www.reddit.com/r/paintball/c...ef_source=link

https://www.reddit.com/r/paintball/c...ef_source=link

https://www.reddit.com/r/paintball/c...or_sharp_eyes/

Anyway, if you've got something that's giving you issues and you'd like to 100% ensure it'll function as it should when you get it back, shoot me a message. I've got an over-abundance of parts, seals and odds/ends in stock, a workshop devoted to mainly paintball and soft, conditioned workspaces for markers.

Last edited by imped4now : 06-21-2021 at 01:15 PM.
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2021, 09:31 PM #2
custar

Do you happen to have a solenoid for 07 Ego, or can you perform the MAC 45 solenoid mod set out recently on MCB? A tech at this past D-Day said the solenoid is dead, and I am fresh out of those solenoids.

custar

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

WTB Action Markers Diadem

Old feedback
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 11:36 PM #3
Rockin' a EGO =]
The DRTE36

Rockin' a EGO =] owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rockin' a EGO =] is for the Gunfight
I will put this here for you as well my friend:

So happy to see this. I'd just like to make a statement for Imped as a testimonial.

I first messaged u/imped4now on PBN for some assistance troubleshooting a 07 Cyborg that was having some odd board issues. He gave me his personal number to text for help! Then a few months later, I was interested in adding a Cyborg RX to my MacDev collection of markers. We agreed on a price after he sent me photos and videos of the marker working/cycling. Upon receiving the marker I do what I do with all pre-owned marker purchases, I took it apart from top to bottom. Everything was immaculate. Spotless. All necessary parts were lubricated with the correct products, and everything was properly torqued and re-assembled. Then I went to shoot the marker a few weekends later... Again I was impressed. The RX shot flawlessly and was tuned pretty much perfectly electronically, all I had to do was re-sweet spot the LPR/HPR over a chrono (from my disassembly) and it was butter smooth and very efficient.

I can't thank this man enough for his help and selling me one of his prized babies Your contributions to the paintball community are appreciated man!

From one engineer by trade to another: This man's attention to detail is immaculate and I would not hesitate to send him one of my markers to refresh/tune or anything of the sort!
2008 E92 M3 6MT | 380 WHP Turbo 328is
Rockin' a EGO =] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 09:09 AM #4
DeliveryManDan

I have an Etek 3 AM and an LT both are having firing problems, everything gases like it should but when I turn it on and go to shoot, the bolt will slide back and forth like it’s firing but no air will come out of the barrel to shoot any paintballs, if you have any info on how to resolve this problem would be appreciated
DeliveryManDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 11:26 AM #5
imped4now
BTFU

imped4now owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
imped4now supports Ninja Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by custar View Post
Do you happen to have a solenoid for 07 Ego, or can you perform the MAC 45 solenoid mod set out recently on MCB? A tech at this past D-Day said the solenoid is dead, and I am fresh out of those solenoids.

custar
I don't have any old MACs. Can you link me to the mod on MCB? I looked but couldn't find it. I can let you know if it's doable or not. (Sorry for the delay)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' a EGO =] View Post
I will put this here for you as well my friend:

So happy to see this. I'd just like to make a statement for Imped as a testimonial.

I first messaged u/imped4now on PBN for some assistance troubleshooting a 07 Cyborg that was having some odd board issues. He gave me his personal number to text for help! Then a few months later, I was interested in adding a Cyborg RX to my MacDev collection of markers. We agreed on a price after he sent me photos and videos of the marker working/cycling. Upon receiving the marker I do what I do with all pre-owned marker purchases, I took it apart from top to bottom. Everything was immaculate. Spotless. All necessary parts were lubricated with the correct products, and everything was properly torqued and re-assembled. Then I went to shoot the marker a few weekends later... Again I was impressed. The RX shot flawlessly and was tuned pretty much perfectly electronically, all I had to do was re-sweet spot the LPR/HPR over a chrono (from my disassembly) and it was butter smooth and very efficient.

I can't thank this man enough for his help and selling me one of his prized babies Your contributions to the paintball community are appreciated man!

From one engineer by trade to another: This man's attention to detail is immaculate and I would not hesitate to send him one of my markers to refresh/tune or anything of the sort!
Thank you sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliveryManDan View Post
I have an Etek 3 AM and an LT both are having firing problems, everything gases like it should but when I turn it on and go to shoot, the bolt will slide back and forth like itís firing but no air will come out of the barrel to shoot any paintballs, if you have any info on how to resolve this problem would be appreciated
If you'd like to send them to me, just shoot me a message.

Since posting this, I've received, fixed and shipped back out everything from old cockers, gen 4 Intimidators, an Insight and a beautiful 03 Excalibur. Thanks folks!
imped4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:14 PM #6
custar

Quote:
Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
I don't have any old MACs. Can you link me to the mod on MCB? I looked but couldn't find it. I can let you know if it's doable or not. (Sorry for the delay)
Here is the link:

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forum/p...from-the-grave

To save you the time of searching, I think this is the referenced valve:

https://www.radwell.com/en-US/Buy/MA...-AAA-RFEJ-0BL/

custar

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

WTB Action Markers Diadem

Old feedback
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 02:22 AM #7
Noa Bo
Back Center = Bad Back

Annual Supporting Member
Noa Bo plays in the APPA D3 division
Very cool... glad you started this up. I may send you my M3+.
-Operation Paintball [ woodsball and speedball ]
-DBS Pro Shop and Outdoor Field
-Ryan Podesta Gunfightersports.com
-Dye Precision
-Shocker Paintball and DLX Technologies
-Trademygun.com
-Virtue Paintball- Built To Win
https://virtuepb.com/?sca_ref=667267.6PUbRPX1na
-Adrenaline Paintball
2021 Setups Powered with Powerhouse Regs
-Dye DSR, Powerhouse HAYMKR Extended Reg, 68ci Tank, and CTRL Loader. [ speedball ]
-FLE Emek, Powerhouse HAYMKR Reg, 68ci Tank, and Dye Rotor. [ woodsball]
2021 Speedball Team Gunís 4 Hire: Fight Club and Minigunz
Noa Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.