Community Focus

Old 02-16-2008, 07:56 PM #1
Marmaduke
Aqua Team Agg Force

has been a member for 10 years
Marmaduke owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marmaduke plays in the APPA D5 division
Ninjaball #2 Review

Hey guys! This is Jake from The Anti-Happy. Just got home from my second Ninjaball event and I have to say that I was very pleased.

The Reffing is excellent. Depending on your division there are 2-3 refs per player on the field at all times. The Ninjas do a very good job of keeping on top of everything. I did not see any missed calls today at the event.

The games are ran quickly and smoothly. I was very impressed that there were no issues with games being held up or mix-ups with the schedule. The APPA system is used so registration is quick and easy.

The facilities for the event at great. It is housed indoors at Danger Zone Paintball's Tacoma field. There are men and women's restrooms as well as a balcony with bleacher seating overlooking the field. The event staff is friendly and helpful.

Air fills are available all day with the compressor, and fills run between 4000-45000 PSI at ALL times.

The event is FPO but the paint available is great. The standard paint is Draxxus Triumph and runs $45 a case. The premium is Draxxus Field paint (has DZ logo) and is excellent! The Triumph shoots great and the Premium is excellent. I shot Triumph at this event and had maybe one ball break (if that) in my barrel. No chops with the Egos or PM's that my team was using.

The field was laid out very well. It was a bit tricky to play but had a lot of good lanes, bunker positions and even some interesting blind-shots. The Ninjas kept the bunkers blown up throughout the day. I maybe played in one very partially deflated Aztec once at the end of a bunker filling cycle. I was very impressed to say the least.

Ninjaball #2 only ran the begginer division and the prizes were great. My team took 9 cases of premium paint as well as Derder gear and a case of Monster for first place. All in all it was around $700 in prizes.

I would really recommend checking out the Ninjaball series if you play in the Northwest region of the country. The reffing is great, there is an awesome staff and the facilities are top notch.

Links:

PTN/Ninjaball
Danger Zone Paintball
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement