ReplyNews Ups

Old 04-13-2021, 06:13 PM #337
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor the great View Post
The second they started losing under mike, the team almost imploded and disbanned.
lol. Lets not go that far, the conversation on the end of Dynasty never happened. They have even said in the past it got to the point they all asked Mike to step down and leave.
It was ages ago, I just recall mouse, McCormick and Pitts and a few other bench players leaving at the end.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2021, 07:01 PM #338
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
tweeter4 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
tweeter4 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
It was ages ago, I just recall mouse, McCormick and Pitts and a few other bench players leaving at the end.
Mouse went to get paid. Pitts was a corpse by that point and soon after retired, and McCormick, who cares lol.
tweeter4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 07:41 PM #339
paintballer3

paintballer3 helped look for balloons
paintballer3 posts videos on PbNation
The issue is Mike tried to be the big bully during a team meeting, despite the fact the ceo Ryan texted him telling him to be nice, then when Ryan addressed it Mike started mouthing back.

There was a Reckoning series that covered it.
https://youtu.be/mVm9Tp2Itfg
At 31:25

Watch Yosh... he is clearly done with mike during the meeting.

Last edited by paintballer3 : 04-13-2021 at 07:54 PM.
paintballer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:06 AM #340
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballer3 View Post
The issue is Mike tried to be the big bully during a team meeting, despite the fact the ceo Ryan texted him telling him to be nice, then when Ryan addressed it Mike started mouthing back.

lol how many times are you going to say "Ryan the ceo of dynasty" in this thread. Its a paintball team making less than 6 figures a year, stop calling him a ceo lol.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM #341
paintballer3

Quote:
lol how many times are you going to say "Ryan the ceo of dynasty" in this thread. Its a paintball team making less than 6 figures a year, stop calling him a ceo lol.
Because that is what he is. It doesn’t matter how much you make he is still the ceo of dynasty.

Kodak losses something like 57 million a year... it is still run by a ceo.

Last edited by paintballer3 : Yesterday at 10:02 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM #342
nichonitro
^ doesn't know anything

nichonitro is a Paintball photographer
nichonitro supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
It's a paintball team making nothing. He's said a few times it cost more than it makes and has joked about anyone needing to write anything off on the podcast.
nichonitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM #343
paintballer3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichonitro View Post
It's a paintball team making nothing. He's said a few times it cost more than it makes and has joked about anyone needing to write anything off on the podcast.
Still doesn’t change the fact that Mike shouldn’t have mouthed off to Ryan even after Ryan told him to “play nice.”

Even if you are volunteering for a company that is losing hand over fist cash do not tell the owner to **** themselves.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM #344
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Quote:
Because that is what he is. It doesn’t matter how much you make he is still the ceo of dynasty.
Dude, it’s like calling yourself the CEO of your own kitchen or bedroom. When I delivered pizzas, I had “professional catering” written on my LinkedIn. They may have made decent income in their glory days but the team has very little funding now. They’re not making their income off of “playing for dynasty,” like impact or heat players do, they do countless of odd jobs in the industry, they’re basically free lancers who get paid by parks and sponsors to make appearances or promote products. Same with a few other teams like infamous or X factor. Although X factor seems slightly better funded .

The ironmen just pay some of their star players with ridiculous amount of guns. There’s a lot of different ways players are making income at the pro level, that includes offering them jobs in the dye or hk warehouse etc.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM #345
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:

They went on to say mike didn’t see the text before the meeting. Mike had a really good season with them before that year where they won both the psp and nppl series. I remember watching an interview with mouse when he went to damage for cup that year and he said their paint sponsors were lacking and they would only get one free case of paint at practice or something like that, and then they’d have to pay for the rest of the cases. Everyone would stop after 2 cases and it basically caused their practices to be half assed.
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM #346
AngelsNightmare
Wha happen?

is playing at Living Legends XI
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AngelsNightmare owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
AngelsNightmare supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
but...Ceo
AngelsNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:49 AM #347
Oc_rage
Guess who's back?

Oc_rage is a Supporting Member
Quote:
There’s a lot of different ways players are making income at the pro level, that includes offering them jobs in the dye or hk warehouse.
like who besides ollie?
Old Today, 04:04 AM #348
tweeter4
How is a PBN formed?

Annual Supporting Member
 plays in the NXL
Quote:
Still doesn’t change the fact that Mike shouldn’t have mouthed off to Ryan even after Ryan told him to “play nice.”

Even if you are volunteering for a company that is losing hand over fist cash do not tell the owner to **** themselves.
Mike was the paid coach. It is his job to run the team in the way he deems best and most efficient to the goals. Just because it was done poorly doesnt change that. Coaches in other major sports mouth off to GMs and owners all the time. They didnt hire him to be a moving rock, they hired him to coach and he tried to do that, unfortunatley it didnt work.

Not to count it isnt like he is some random guy, he was a Dynasty lifer. I still attest alot of the **** they said in that video series to Mike becoming a scapegoat. They massively underperformed and they needed a "reason" why they werent at the top and Mike fit that need to an extent.
Old Today, 09:03 AM #349
Trevor the great
theofficialPBNtroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oc_rage View Post
Quote:
There’s a lot of different ways players are making income at the pro level, that includes offering them jobs in the dye or hk warehouse.
like who besides ollie?
i can think of countless of guys who have been given jobs in the past from the sponsors. Brandon short, marcello Margot, bobby aviles, Brad McCurly, Damian ryan etc. kyle Spicka now works for carbon, so you see how it works.
Old Today, 01:47 PM #350
TheFinest
The Man

plays in the NXL
 plays in the NXL 2
TheFinest plays in the APPA D3 division
TheFinest supports Shocker RSX
TheFinest supports Ninja Paintball
Sooooo Rusty Glaze retired. Who will be Dynasty's coach?

DLX Paintball
Virtue Paintball
Boston Paintball
TheFinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:55 PM #351
PBSales

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinest View Post
Sooooo Rusty Glaze retired. Who will be Dynasty's coach?
My guess is Alex. The position he plays is a young man's game. I think he is losing his fast ball and interest in playing.

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.