Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2021, 09:50 AM #1
mooreshawnm

has been a member for 10 years
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
New Sniper...Matching Ressy Needed?

Broke down and bought my first new gun in about 10 years. Purple Sniper. Now comes the important question. Do I need a matching Ressy? I had a cocker back in the 90s and when it was on it was BEAUTIFUL. However it was temperamental and it was always a fricken coin flip whether she wanted to shine on a given day or not. Are the new ones more reliable? Would I always regret not getting a matching semi for the pump or are the Resurrections just mass produced soulless things?

ETA I have plenty of DMs so this wouldn't be my only semi.
mooreshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2021, 05:21 AM #2
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

I wouldnīt say you need it, but itīs definitely nice to have a good mech to switch to if you want to sling a little bit more paint down the field. I did it the other way around, got myself a ressy and afterwards a sniper if I want to step down my game a bit (for playing with rentals or Magfed groups).

Compared to modern markers Autocockers definitely need more love to get them shooting good, but if you know how to handle them they are actually super reliable.

The Ressy should come dialed in correctly and work out of the box. Itīs a good quality marker I can recommend it.