PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2019, 12:50 AM #43
pber4life91

has been a member for 10 years
pber4life91 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
pber4life91 posts videos on PbNation
Wish I saw this before doing business with him. I'm currently in a similar situation with this guy.
pber4life91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2019, 11:58 PM #44
BL4ZZ3R73553

Quote:
Originally Posted by pber4life91 View Post
Wish I saw this before doing business with him. I'm currently in a similar situation with this guy.
super sorry to hear that i wish i could change the title of this thread so its easier to find.
BL4ZZ3R73553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:41 AM #45
Hkarmyswag

Sounds like Tyler fare to me. He is known to pull this scam stuff. Have you reported this to the police? This guy just makes me so mad. Sorry op for the experience. he isn't a good dude.
Hkarmyswag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:03 AM #46
Hkarmyswag

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4ZZ3R73553 View Post
Quote:
super sorry to hear that i wish i could change the title of this thread so its easier to find.
Feel free to Pm me for experiences as well as screen shots from Reddit threads about Tyler Fare.

Last edited by Hkarmyswag : 08-21-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:44 PM #47
pber4life91

pber4life91 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
pber4life91 posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkarmyswag View Post
Feel free to Pm me for experiences as well as screen shots from Reddit threads about Tyler Fare. Kids a joke lol.
The sad part is seeing the amount of people vouch for him. I did a "legit check" on him on the facebook group where over 50 people claimed he was legit. I ended up deleting the post because of the non stop notifications I was getting of people commenting on the post.
pber4life91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:00 PM #48
Hkarmyswag

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkarmyswag View Post
Feel free to Pm me for experiences as well as screen shots from Reddit threads about Tyler Fare. Kids a joke lol.
The sad part is seeing the amount of people vouch for him. I did a "legit check" on him on the facebook group where over 50 people claimed he was legit. I ended up deleting the post because of the non stop notifications I was getting of people commenting on the post.

He does have his band wagon following. That is the sad part. They don't realise he screws over a bunch of others doing this stealing crap.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:08 AM #49
slikna99
Risen Again

slikna99 owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
slikna99 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Man I was just listening to "The Playing On" podcast with Carl Markowski and Tyler Fare and was thinking how I wanted to send him some stuff to anno. I am SOOOO glad I saw this thread just now. Made me turn off the podcast midway through. What a scumbag
slikna99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:50 AM #50
theFLASH12

Annual Supporting Member
theFLASH12 supports Ninja Paintball
theFLASH12 owns a Planet Eclipse CSR
Thumbs down Tyler Fare / Aesthetic Anodizing = thumbs down

I guess I was one of the lucky few (if you can call it that), who got my marker back but only after putting a PayPal dispute/claim against Tyler Fare/Aesthetic Anodizing. At the time, I thought I was already out a $1600 marker (he cut off contact with me so assumption,... he stole my parts), I just thought about trying to get my payments back through PayPal, since I was not going to let my situation with him go through to a year like some of his other victims.

From my own experience all these statements against Tyler and his business makes sense about his business ethics. He is over his head in kissing up to big businesses and the pro's, that he treats regular customers like **** and/or rips them off. My bad that I didn't do the research and find all this before sending him my brand new CS2 .... so everyone thinking of using him, you've been warned. Look up Stephen of Caustic Customs. He's in the U.S. and does far better work. I will go to him on my next project. Send me a PM if you want proof of my dealings with Tyler.
theFLASH12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 07:38 AM #51
screwloose45

Bump. People should know the risks involved with dealing with this guy.
screwloose45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 01:51 AM #52
mellowhype

mellowhype owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
i honestly liked the ending to this thread wow hahahah what a ride reading this
mellowhype is offline   Reply With Quote