PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 12-27-2019, 12:57 PM #1
Jester0813

Ibanez s5521Q wpb Prestige

Putting up my Ibanez Prestige guitar (s5521Q Wild Pilsner Burst). Not really set on parting with this but I haven't played in a couple years, I just want to see if there are any trades I could get for it. Because I'm not sure if I want to say goodbye to my child trades would have to be a lil spicy.

Comes with guitar and case, if you want me to remove the hairband at the top I will.

LOOKING FOR TRADES

Guitar is in 9/10 condition. Sounds incredible. Only deformation is a small crack in the finish and some discoloration on the tailepiece as pictured.

Currently a string is broken, will restring before shipping

If you are familiar with Polyphia this is the same guitar that Tim Henson used to play.

Value: ~$1000

PREFERRED TRADES:
1:1
PE CS2
DYE M3+
Luxe X
PE LVR
CCM T2/s6.5

2:1 or add $
DYE DM14(w/ BW)/DM15/M2
PE CS1/1.5/R
PE LV1.1/1.5
PE Geo 3.5
PE 160r

Offer up anything else, worst I'll do is say no.

YOU PAY FOR MY SHIPPING, I COVER YOURS Well we can work out this part depending on the trade

Last edited by Jester0813 : 01-02-2020 at 08:04 PM.
Jester0813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2020, 03:46 PM #2
kgiuditar

Is this still available and if so would you be willing to sell for cash or cash and a HSS lonestar mexi strat
kgiuditar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:52 AM #3
OwenC

Hey buddy, tried to pm you but didn't work. I haven't got any paintball gear to trade but if you're tempted by dollar in excess of your trade value then let me have your email and we could sort something out. I have cash waiting 😊
OwenC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:57 PM #4
bail31

I have $1100 ready to go to buy!
bail31 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.