Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-01-2020, 10:07 PM #1
Lumberjacks

Played my first game of rec ball today

Absolutely loved it and am now looking to get into buying a marker, hopper, tank.

I had a lot of people tell me the Emek is the best bang for your buck and to buy a used Spire 2/3 with a carbon fiber insert and that's a really good starter. What is your best opinions for all? Thank you guys!

And if anyone is local in Chandler/Scottsdale AZ and would like to go out next week/end hit me up!
Lumberjacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-02-2020, 10:04 AM #2
martix_agent
Mandated fun

martix_agent is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
you can't go wrong with an emek. If you want to shoot faster, check out the etek or used planet eclipse markers.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:53 AM #3
jtcraig93
P.E. ETEK 5 & Spyder Xtra

jtcraig93 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Definitely second above post about Eteks. They are absolute beasts. I have had mine for almost a year and a half. You want a dedicated work horse, look at the ETEK 5. I also really recommend the original GTEK marker for a newer players also. They are easier to maintain in my opinion than the GTEK 160R.
jtcraig93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:52 AM #4
Daddy-0

Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse CS2
Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse - Gtek 170r
Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Daddy-0 owns a Planet Eclipse Etha
Do yourself a favor and buy the emek. Hands down best marker for all around paintball. Sure its not electric but most folks these days prefer to live behind their gun vs taking the time to build solid fundamental skills. An Emek will hold its own anywhere. Its probably my go to for walk on days and for tourney drills. Snap shooting, run and gun, and lane drills are are within the Emeks repertoire albeit a little slower. I have a ton of markers and the little Emek always makes me smile when I use it.