PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-13-2020, 07:10 PM #1
Kckckc130

Chattanooga Paintball LFG

Chattanooga Area Ballers! Use this listing to post where and when you want to play paintball in the area. Include if you are in a group and what type of game you are looking for (woods, speedball, mech, anything) and what day. I know as a one man baller how hard it is finding games sometimes. Hopefully this helps! If anyone has any better resources to find games, please share.

Be safe, have fun!
Kckckc130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-13-2020, 07:13 PM #2
Kckckc130

I will be playing at Insane Paintball this Saturday along with a few others. Mostly pick up ballers that are looking for chill games. I’d say half mech/ half speedballers. Friendly crew, come hang out with us!
Old 06-26-2020, 11:20 AM #3
Luffy

Looking to build a 5 man team out of chatt. I’m looking for serious players that are willing to practice often and play as many tourneys as possible. Message me if interested.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 05:56 PM #4
Kckckc130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
Looking to build a 5 man team out of chatt. I’m looking for serious players that are willing to practice often and play as many tourneys as possible. Message me if interested.
Do you play at insane at all? How old are you, what do you shoot? Are you looking to start a mech or speedball team? How much experience do you have?
ReplyRegional Ups