PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-27-2020, 06:15 PM #85
litoburrito23

has been a member for 10 years
This is the fill nipple and check valve
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 9C47EA3C-C8F7-4E0D-8E16-28B11B70ABB1_1580170528708.jpeg (141.7 KB, 6 views)
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2020, 06:30 PM #86
Mr. Charlie
Dye DSR, M2, M3

Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Mr. Charlie owns a Planet Eclipse - Emek
Broken.

I’d recommend a Bob Long filtered Fill Nipple.
Old 01-27-2020, 08:54 PM #87
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
Yup broken, that’s impressive. I’ve never seen that.

Call James W in service at first strike/uts he can send you replacement check valve pin. It’s the smallest fill nipple around and I love them, I put them on all my regs.

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

NIB Black Grill Visor Kit, pm me
Paul77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:06 AM #88
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

Quote:
Originally Posted by litoburrito23 View Post
Mine broke exactly at the same spot. Now I use a standard fill nipple from an old aluminum tank.
Knorkator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 03:27 PM #89
ScottQ
lefty scissors

ScottQ is a Moderator
ScottQ is a Supporting Member
ScottQ is a founding member
ScottQ works for a Paintball manufacturer
ScottQ is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Please hit up our tech support - [email protected] and we will get you hooked up. Tell them Scott sent you.
ScottQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 08:59 AM #90
Renko
teamwork

Renko owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Renko has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hello, I see there are pressure kits that you can purchase for your tanks for an extra 10 dollars and I cant seem to find any info about them.
Are they needed to reach these pressures?
Do they take all the guess work out of changing pressures?
Old 02-20-2020, 02:59 PM #91
Paul77

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renko View Post
Hello, I see there are pressure kits that you can purchase for your tanks for an extra 10 dollars and I cant seem to find any info about them.
Are they needed to reach these pressures?
Do they take all the guess work out of changing pressures?
What output pressure do you want to have? these kits still come with some shims to be able to micro adjust within the kits range.

All my weird random paintball parts for sale on eBay feel free to PM me offers on here.

Old 02-21-2020, 04:11 PM #92
litoburrito23

Hi i bought a first strike low pressure kit for my guerilla g3 4500 reg. My question is what shims do what? I see plenty of info on the fact that the shims can adjust pressure but cant find anything that says which color shims do what. I received the low pressure (grey) spring and 3 shims one silver, brass, and pewter. What pressure does the absence of these shims create?
Old 02-21-2020, 04:27 PM #93
Paul77

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Hi i bought a first strike low pressure kit for my guerilla g3 4500 reg. My question is what shims do what? I see plenty of info on the fact that the shims can adjust pressure but cant find anything that says which color shims do what. I received the low pressure (grey) spring and 3 shims one silver, brass, and pewter. What pressure does the absence of these shims create?
use just the spring and then check the output with a tester. then adjust as needed. all reg's will vary slightly due to machining tolerances.

Black = .005 inches +20psi
Silver = .010 inches + 40psi
Gold = .015 inches + 60ps

Old 03-18-2020, 11:20 PM #94
yourbuddy

yourbuddy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
How do I adjust the output pressure on a hero 2 reg. Want 450-500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
yourbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:59 AM #95
Paul77

Annual Supporting Member
you order one of these kits and install it

for reference only, id say support your local store first off.
https://www.ansgear.com/Guerrilla_Ai...g3lpkitlow.htm

Old 03-20-2020, 03:54 AM #96
Knorkator
Mini/Axe/Autococker

What exactly is the difference between the Hero 1 and 2 tank + regulator (except the color)
Knorkator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:26 PM #97
Paul77

Annual Supporting Member
As far as I know the tanks are the same, the only difference is that they changed the reg “bonnet” from brass to stainless. Ohh and the pro burst disks are nickel plated now, i think they did it so there’s no surface tarnishing anymore.