Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-31-2020, 01:26 PM #1
Batsibf

Tippmman Stryker MP2 issues

Hey all, was wonder if I could get some help. I have an MP2 and it’s been running great. Yesterday when to an event and the gun would not work (we go play every other week) never had any issues with the gun before.
Well tore into it, to day and found the bolt dose not cycle, the bolt is not going forward, when it does go forward it’s very slow. I have cleaned and lightly greased it and still not having any luck. Have plenty of air, brand new batteries, when the bolt was not moving the rear section is pressurized and forcing it forward it dose pop like it wants to shoot. The bolt does not cycle fast backwards.

The other thing is the bolt rear nut was not tighten down when I opened it up.
Batsibf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2020, 10:58 PM #2
North Shore Shooter

Hey Buddy, I have a section here that I wrote up what's the common issues with the Styrkers.
What you are coming across is the Solenoid locking up. The Stryker has a sensitive Solenoid. When you adjust the fps you have to do it super slowly, otherwise it locks up. You need to reset the solenoid. Check out my post.
North Shore Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 10:12 PM #3
Batsibf

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Shore Shooter View Post
Hey Buddy, I have a section here that I wrote up what's the common issues with the Styrkers.
What you are coming across is the Solenoid locking up. The Stryker has a sensitive Solenoid. When you adjust the fps you have to do it super slowly, otherwise it locks up. You need to reset the solenoid. Check out my post.
Thanks, I just got mine back from tippmann they replaced the solenoid, and rebuild the regulator. And it worked for four shots in the back yard. I use a remote line for it and never had it lock up they way you described it but I’ll try the reset tomorrow
Batsibf is offline   Reply With Quote