Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-07-2019, 11:54 AM #1
Air_soft_lord

1000s Worth of Gear Stolen in Columbus, OH

Hello, I played paintball a lot more around the age of 14-16. Back when i did, my father was doing good with his business (Drugs and arcades) so he bought a lot of gear for us to use when we went out and played every weekend. He had bought us each a luxe 1.5. Mine is green with purple accents. The only marker i still have today. Luckily. His was a brown digi-cam luxe. That was his 1.5 that got taken. Only used a couple times as well as the other guns he had bought. These include a Geo 3 (apocalypse), 2 of 2 bob long g6r dragons (1 in a shiny green)(1 With a paint splatter hydrodip), and two beautiful brand new angel a1's (one was pink) (and one was rasta) Pink one had a matching all pink halo hopper with it. I had a little 48/45 peanut that i used but we also had an orange ninja sl v1 68/45. Also had two other 68/45 that were colored with designs. 1 was brown and i think they were ans gear exclusives. I know my dad used a dye camo pod pack. Im pretty sure mine was an empire. We had a red v1 spire with speedfeed to match the geo and my v1 rotor was just black and white. My dad had a newer orange graphic rotor. Its been a long time since i have seen this gear and am just now trying to figure out where it may have gone. I am getting into paintball now and i am really missing all of this gear. All of it was stolen with my 2013 planet eclipse split compact lime plaid gear bag. My dad met the wrong one and her crazy *** stole all our paintball gear. Im guessing she sold it all somewhere. We played alot at splatterpark paintball, and we went to excape once or twice. If anyone could please let me know if they have seen anything suspicious. There are only so many of these guns out there. Father is now out of the picture. I work for all my nice gear now. Just saying. My instagram is just my name. If i get a promising reply i will give you my number or you can just email me. Thank you so much.
Air_soft_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2019, 11:55 AM #2
Air_soft_lord

username is a joke guys.
Air_soft_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:54 AM #3
NOBLE818
Pew! Pew!

NOBLE818 is playing at Living Legends VIII
NOBLE818 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NOBLE818 supports Ninja Paintball
NOBLE818 supports Empire
When was this gear stolen?

If you know who took it, was a police report filed?
NOBLE818 is offline   Reply With Quote