Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-03-2021, 01:52 PM #1
spartan17456

Problem with Luxe ICE velocity/cycling

So, I'm having a couple issues with my Luxe. *What, no way!!* YES WAY! I bough the gun around a month ago but didn't get a chance to shoot it until this past Saturday. The initial and biggest problem with the gun is that I cannot get it to shoot reliably past about 250-260 FPS, even with the reg screw at max settings. It will occasionally shoot over that but it'll dip back down quickly.

Here's what I've tried to fix the issue:

-Backed in velocity adjustment screw completely and backed it out slowly, chronoing with each few turns.

-Replace all o-rings on entire bolt system with new ones and relube

-Rebuild reg with new o-rings and relube (two times) and replaced reg seat/flipped reg spring over

-Set board back to stock settings and ensure feather touch is not on (16 ms dwell)

-Multiple tanks, with outputs of 600, 800, and 400 PSI.

-Remove manifold and ensure there's no blockages or lube

Ok, here's the weirdest one and the one I *think* could be related to my original, low velocity issue:

I attempted to put the feathertouch screw in to see if it would help. Even with the gun on the recommended 14 ms dwell for feathertouch my gun WILL NOT cycle with it in, it makes a "chuff" sound and the bolt is clearly not cycling completely. Only when I raise the dwell to like 25 ms will my gun cycle with the FT screw in.

Any ideas here, guys? I'm about to just try a new noid/manifold and see if that fixes it. Thanks in advance.
spartan17456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2021, 03:17 PM #2
Paul77
Can't find my old account

Annual Supporting Member
Paul77 supports DLX Technology
did you rebuild the marker with dlx orings or a generic kit? sounds like your engine is to tight