PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-19-2020, 09:29 PM #1
006blackjack
cream

has been a member for 10 years
2002 Black Magic w/ Kaner Kit

Looking for an appraisal for this Black Magic with full Kaner kit. It has the system x frame, stock frame, stock barrel, box, and other parts with it.

Runs like a champ and virtually flawless.

https://imgur.com/Q0RoIs1
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2020, 07:09 AM #2
Squattingdog

Squattingdog is a founding member
It’s hard to tell from the picture but appears that you have a WGP Tickler LPR on it as well. Condition is everything, if it’s in very good shape you’re looking at $250-$300, because you have the full Kaner Kit that adds about $75-$100 in additional value.

If it were mine I’d list it at $400 WITH the Kaner Kit. Or I would sell the Kaner Kit separately and list the BM at $325. If this thing turns out to be in excellent shape you will probably have people willing to overpay.

Having the box is a nice little bonus but doesn’t necessarily add value, I highly suggest you put on the stock frame as the people who pay the most want it to look like it did from factory. The system X frame really doesn’t add any value.
Squattingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 08:13 AM #3
KennyP0wersmullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squattingdog View Post
It’s hard to tell from the picture but appears that you have a WGP Tickler LPR on it as well. Condition is everything, if it’s in very good shape you’re looking at $250-$300, because you have the full Kaner Kit that adds about $75-$100 in additional value.

If it were mine I’d list it at $400 WITH the Kaner Kit. Or I would sell the Kaner Kit separately and list the BM at $325. If this thing turns out to be in excellent shape you will probably have people willing to overpay.

Having the box is a nice little bonus but doesn’t necessarily add value, I highly suggest you put on the stock frame as the people who pay the most want it to look like it did from factory. The system X frame really doesn’t add any value.
Agree with everything said here except I’d like to add, though the box may not ADD value, it definitely gives buyers confidence. In my experience, everything I sell, regardless of what it is, sells faster with the original box. It shows potential buyers that you are meticulous/organized and generally gives them the feel that you’ve taken quality care of the item.

Glws, if you have any issues selling, PM me.
KennyP0wersmullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 09:14 AM #4
006blackjack
cream

Good stuff, thanks for the input guys.