PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-01-2008, 05:30 PM #43
Mr.Young
9o4

has been a member for 10 years
New team forming out of Jacksonville.
We are a Rookie 5-Man team looking for Rookie or Novice players that can commit their time and commit finacially as well. These 2 requirements are extremely important.
Team tryouts will be held at First Coast Paintball in Macclenny, FL on June 22. We will be playing SPCS Rookie events and are playing World Cup in October. We do have potential sponsors and motivated leadership.

If you are interested PM me with the following information:

Name:
Position:
APPA number:
Years playing:
Contact number:

Last edited by Mr.Young : 06-15-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Mr.Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2008, 07:32 PM #44
riddlenkidpb
U.S Infantry

riddlenkidpb plays in the APPA beginner division
I am 18 years old. Played for several years. Had to quit before I could get some serious tourny play in. For any of you epik ballers its doobie, shoot me a pm or call me at 407 267 1720.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:44 AM #45
Rockstar187

We are a Rookie 5-Man team looking for Rookie or Novice players that can commit their time and commit finacially as well. These 2 requirements are extremely important.

Team practices are held at Central Florida Paintball on Sundays at 930am. We are playing SPCS Rookie events and are playing World Cup in October. We do have sponsors and help, which will be discussed at a later date.

Name:
Position:
Gun:
APPA number:
Years playing:
Contact number:
Rockstar187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:54 PM #46
myth720

myth720 donated to help Peyton Trent
myth720 is playing at Living Legends III
myth720 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
myth720 plays in the APPA D4 division
Team (PBY) Paintball Yard Invitational Tryouts!!!

Team Paintball Yard (PBY) will be having invitational tryouts only, if you are interested and want to be part of a team with goals and long term objectives please PM me, we are based out of South Florida (Miami) area but we will look at anyone willing to make the drive/commitment, we will practice in various fields Spent in West Palm and Big Shot for our drills. I have a few positions available but looking for snake and mid players, I have sponsors for the team already and they will be disclose in detail once you make the team, however what I can tell you is the we are sponsored by Eclipse so you need to shoot an Ego/Etek and Draxxus so you need to shoot their paint, we also have our unique jersey and you can see the team's site and photos on the link below, Let me know if you are interested in trying out for my team and we can talk more in detail.
www.teampaintballyard.com
www.myspace.com/teampaintaballyard

• Name:
• Position:
• Gun:
• APPA number:
• Contact number:
• Years playing tournaments:

Last edited by myth720 : 06-12-2008 at 12:04 PM.
myth720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:22 PM #47
amskate15
RepTheFla

Tampa Bay Envy tryouts

We are a D3 team we are looking for some good solid players. That can make most practices and make most events. We are planning to play all SPCS events for the rest of 08 year. We are also looking forward to playing Cup 08 this year. If you are interested in joining team TAMPA BAY ENVY for the 08 year please send me a pm of your APPA info and why you want to join the team. Plan on attending one of these dates (they will be updated weekly)
  • June.14th,2008 at Central Florida Paintball

Associates In Post Production. Very Stylized feel video work. For Booking email :

a.mccurry@my.academy.edu
amskate15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:30 PM #48
Jman5000

Thumbs up Resume

Jonathan Mora
Miami,FL

Infinity Legend,Vlocity jr

I have played 5 years and have 1 year of tournament experience, I prefer the midplayer position but can play anything

786-718-4980
Jman5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:59 AM #49
myth720

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman5000 View Post
Jonathan Mora
Miami,FL

Infinity Legend,Vlocity jr

I have played 5 years and have 1 year of tournament experience, I prefer the midplayer position but can play anything

786-718-4980
Team Paintball Yard will be having invitational tryouts only, if you are interested and want to be part of a team with goals and long term objectives please PM me, we are based out of South Florida (Miami) area but we will look at anyone willing to make the drive/commitment, we will practice in various fields Spent in West Palm and Big Shot for our drills. I have a few positions available but looking for snake and mid players, I have sponsors for the team already and they will be disclose in detail once you make the team, however what I can tell you is the we are sponsored by Eclipse so you need to shoot an Ego/Etek and Draxxus so you need to shoot their paint, we also have our unique jersey and you can see the team's site and photos on the link below, Let me know if you are interested in trying out for my team and we can talk more in detail.

• Name:
• Position:
• Gun:
• APPA number:
• Contact number:
Old 06-10-2008, 01:38 PM #50
cali_killah

ENTER: The 4th Fuzion (Recruiting for Jul 19th!!!)

The 4th Fuzion is a disciplined group of young men in the U.S. Airforce stationed up here in Northern Florida between Pensacola and Ft. Walton Beach. You DO NOT have to be in the military to be on our team!!!!!

Fueled from seeing teams like destiny and UKS make it and having the All or Nothing attitudes needed to WIN ! We went off and got our own team set up and seeked sponsorships with Doro Sports and Adrenaline Sportz.

Im apart of The 4th Fuzion one of navarre and ft. waltons only dedicated paintball teams.
Our myspace site is up so yall come stop by and check us out.

Were gonna be entering the upcoming 5 man tournie in Dothan in july so were all trainin right now for that.

If any ones interested in trying out for the team we play every sunday in niceville and sometimes sat. at hurlburt. We have 6 members but are lookin for 2 or 3 DEDICATED people to join up seeing as people are getting deployed.

Drop me a message and maybe we can work something out. Practice is MANDATORY every weekend.

---Were headin to Dothan, Al for the Big 5 Man (7/19/08) and were gonna need 1 man so get in touch with me !!!-----

Hope yall have a nice evenin! - James (Capt.)

www.myspace.com/the4thfuzion

Team Info : D3/Novice Players
Formed: April 2008
Upcomming Tournaments: Dothan Alabama Big 5 July , Hurlburt Field 5 Man August

PBNation Vs Bias Mike
cali_killah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:22 PM #51
so_ccer15
Umm Yea

so_ccer15 plays in the PSP
so_ccer15 supports Cereal Killerz 2
so_ccer15 donated to help Peyton Trent
so_ccer15 plays in the APPA D5 division
I will be at x-plex this Saturday 6/14 at ten in the morning looking for people to start a team. I already am talking to a company about a sponsorship. i will explain at the tryouts. Come have fun and lets get a team started in the daytona beach area. I will be in the blue and black empire gear. pm me for info if you want
TB Damage fan #216
HHH

Last edited by so_ccer15 : 06-11-2008 at 11:02 PM.
so_ccer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 12:04 PM #52
myth720

Team (PBY) Paintball Yard Invitational Tryouts!!!

Team Paintball Yard (PBY) will be having invitational tryouts only it will be two day weekend on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th, if you are interested and want to be part of a team with goals and long term objectives please PM me, we are based out of South Florida (Miami) area but we will look at anyone willing to make the drive/commitment, we will practice in various fields Spent in West Palm and Big Shot for our drills. I have a few positions available but looking for snake and mid players, I have sponsors for the team already and they will be disclose in detail once you make the team, however what I can tell you is the we are sponsored by Eclipse so you need to shoot an Ego/Etek and Draxxus so you need to shoot their paint, we also have our unique jersey and you can see the team's site and photos on the link below, Let me know if you are interested in trying out for my team and we can talk more in detail.

• Name:
• Position:
• Gun:
• APPA number:
• Contact number:
Old 06-13-2008, 06:42 PM #53
RyanBGunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth720 View Post
Team Paintball Yard (PBY) will be having invitational tryouts only it will be two day weekend on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th, if you are interested and want to be part of a team with goals and long term objectives please PM me, we are based out of South Florida (Miami) area but we will look at anyone willing to make the drive/commitment, we will practice in various fields Spent in West Palm and Big Shot for our drills. I have a few positions available but looking for snake and mid players, I have sponsors for the team already and they will be disclose in detail once you make the team, however what I can tell you is the we are sponsored by Eclipse so you need to shoot an Ego/Etek and Draxxus so you need to shoot their paint, we also have our unique jersey and you can see the team's site and photos on the link below, Let me know if you are interested in trying out for my team and we can talk more in detail.

• Name:
• Position:
• Gun:
• APPA number:
• Contact number:
Why do you keep reposting?

RyanBGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:16 PM #54
yahdude101

hey

hey im 15 im out of jacksonville. i just quit my team. and im thinking bout coming to your tryouts.
i played the last spcs tournament and my old team and me placed 3rd in the rookie division. i played world cup. b4 i have bout 2 years of tournaments under me. so message me back if you are interserted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Young View Post
New team forming out of Jacksonville.
Team tryouts will be held at First Coast Paintball in Macclenny, FL on June 22. We will be playing SPCS Rookie events and are playing World Cup in October. We do have potential sponsors and motivated leadership.

Name:
Position:
APPA number:
Years playing:
Contact number:
yahdude101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:01 PM #55
TRich27221

hey my name is thomas im 16 and would love to be on a team, i work on the weekends as a ref and can take off for practice if neccesary. i live in west palm beach i have about 6 months of paintball experiance im getting a pm8 in about a week or so, currently i own a smart parts EOS. im a good a respectable player always looking to get better. ive never played on a team and would appreciate it if u would let me know if your interested. my # is 561-667-4259 its the best way to reach me im normally not on pbnation. thank you
TRich27221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:47 AM #56
Ptysenn17

Team try outs

hi my name philip tysenn, im 17 and ive been playing for 5 years.
im looking for a small local team to join or practice with near miami or west palm, pm me or aim @ pimpp8intballer2@aol.com. thanks.
Ptysenn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:36 PM #57
Mistic1026

Sup Bryan from MZ Reaction, just trying to find a team in the Miami area to play with. My name is also Bryan, ive been playing for about 8 years, im 24 years old. I have 3 guns to spyders and an Angel 05. Let me know whats up thanks man.
Mistic1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:21 PM #58
CrAzY_MiKE

Exclamation Team try outs southern fla.

Hi, my names mike and im hosting try outs for my team were goin to play D4, D3 and hopefuly D2 Their will be 3 teams "A team" "B team" and a " Young guns" looking for people with alot of experiance with tournament experiance and own transportation or reliable transportation.
We will have try outs in hollywoods ER feild on a friday beacuse its cheap although the feild isnt the best but then well move to having practices at Hotshots and spent, well be playing the rest of the 08 psp and nppl and cup and any and all local tournments.

a few musts is being able to play every weekend.
paying for paint, team equipment, entry, ect...

Pm me with:
Name:
Years of Experience:
Tournament Experience:
APPA# if you have:
Phone number:
CrAzY_MiKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:44 PM #59
creature38

creature38 plays in the PSP
 plays in the NXL
creature38 plays in the MiLP
creature38 plays in the APPA D4 division
**Pulse (Oralndo,Fl.) holding open try outs **

team Pulse open tryouts
We are looking for commited players wanting to be apart of the team.
We play D4 at PSP events and Novice at SPCS events.
Also,planning to get players prepared for the new year to come to become
the new D3 Xball team for Pulse...
You must be able to afford it and be committed to run with us so if you are serious and really looking to grow with a team then this will be a good opportunity.
Our first tryouts will be at Hypersports this Sunday 6/29 thats right during the scrimmages they are having there.This will be a great time for us to see what kind of skills you have to determine if you made the cut.

Second tryouts will be posted with in a couple of weeks.

Interested in a tryout please PM me with your information. Please include the following:
Name
APPA number (PSP ID number)
Position
Phone#
creature38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM #60
makaio

makaio owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
makaio supports Team VICIOUS
can i join paaaallllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
makaio is offline   Reply With Quote