Battle Field OrlandoThis place is awesome, they have a huge variety of rec ball fields to play on with different situations and game objectives which mixes it up and keeps the play interesting. Something I just recently...
Huge fields and variety of play styles, great refs
Not many speedball fields
This place is awesome, they have a huge variety of rec ball fields to play on with different situations and game objectives which mixes it up and keeps the play interesting. Something I just recently found out about is that they regularly have a group of Magfed players who come out and run magfed only games which I've joined in on a number of occasions.
Throughout the back they have a ton of woodsball fields that can be marked off and reconfigured to add more or less bunkers and obstacles depending on how many players are playing in that game. Theres also a lot of unique obstacles that dot their fields like downed helicopers and planes and broken down cars and boats that keep the field very interesting. Multistory towers with sniping nests and buildings also add extra dimension to the field and create control points on the map influencing the gameplay.
They do also offer FSR for sale for field use, but the FSR can only be used with the magfed groups so that's a good thing to keep in mind for players who don't want to play against FSR shooting players. I think it's great that they offer that play style along with the FSR because to me I think magfed plays best when you pair that play style with the paintball that was designed for it. In that way you really get the best experience for what magfed was intended to deliver as shooting roundball from a magfed marker is not the same as shooting FSR from the same mag fed marker.
Their speedball field is pretty good too, the grass looks like it's good shape. Leaf blowers are there on hand to inflate bunkers if they deflate which is a problem that all airball fields face so they're no exception here. I just wish they had more airball fields, but that's more of an issue of not enough speedball players to justify adding more airball fields. For the number of speedball players who do come here I think the airball field that they currently have is enough.
All in all, this field really kicks *** if you are new and looking for a place to play check out this place, the refs are really good and will help teach new players how the game is played. For new players they let you play, but they take care of you to make sure you are having good time and I think that's huge for attracting new players and growing the sport which is ultimately what is best for all paintball no matter the style of play you like.
This review has been rated:
Currently 4/5 stars.
Battle Field OrlandoI've been going to this field for a couple of years now. The people who own/run the field are all about making sure everyone has a good time. They do a good safety brief before going on the field and...
I've been going to this field for a couple of years now. The people who own/run the field are all about making sure everyone has a good time. They do a good safety brief before going on the field and ensure everyone has their markers chronographed to less than 280 fps.
They do not separate rental groups from regular players, unless the group is large enough and requests it. They will not hesitate to tell a rec player to lay off a rental player (which makes sense).
The fields are constantly changing, with bunkers/buildings being added and removed every time I go. There are roughly 6 different fields they use ranging from woods to cities to attack/defend the castle. I say roughly because the refs are free to utilize to adjoining "fields" if the number of players warrants it.
The prices are very reasonable for paint and entry.
The one con I have is that I have driven over there on some Sundays to find that there is no-one there, but other Sundays I've gone and seen 60+ walk on players. Most of the time there are good numbers though.
All in all this has become my favorite field in the Orlando area. Their sister field (Hurricane Paintball down in Palm Bay) is great too, just a lot further of a drive for me.
This review has been rated:
Currently 3/5 stars.
Battle Field OrlandoAmazing place to play, especially for beginners and families.
- Owner and the Referees are very friendly working toward building a positive paintball environment. The referees are active and...
Amazing place to play, especially for beginners and families.
- Owner and the Referees are very friendly working toward building a positive paintball environment. The referees are active and work with the players.
- Paintball is stored in a temperature-controlled room
- Normal Rentals are Tippmann with Upgrade package for E-Meks
- Good variety of fields for the recreational baller (No speedball Jan2021)
- Cold drinks on-site (No food or snacks)
- Overall clean facilities, paintball field, staging areas, and the portable potty.
- Have MULTIPLE air fill stations for both 3000 and 4500
- This field is used for several scenario games throughout the year (TONS OF FUN)
-During Scenario Games there are often times Vendors on site
- Individual Showers (2) are AVAILABLE on SITE!
- Non-potable water is also available so you can rinse things when needed
- Limited quantity of supplies markers, masks, headbands, barrel swabs
- No Food (There are gas stations and fast food within 10min of the field)
- During Scenario Games there is a Food Truck on site
- Limited signage leading to the paintball field
- Parking is medium size closest to the staging/admin building with overflow parking in the back (est 200ft)
- We are playing in the woods in Florida, wish there were some fans
- Wish there were more Chronographs, typically only have one on-site
Overall, an amazing place to play paintball, with an amazing staff of GOOD people and a well-maintained facility that's been in Orlando Florida for years.