PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-05-2002, 05:20 PM #1
herlidog

has been a member for 10 years
Team tips/Drills

Hey everyone. Im playing w/ a new team that was just formed not to long ago. I was wondering if I could get some tips and suggestions on what kind of drills that we should be running to get better. We do snap-shooting drills and stuff like that, but we seem to have trouble finding a drill to work on managing the field. If you could leave drills that your team does or that might be usefull to practice anything (communication... etc.) leave a post here.

Thank you,
Mike
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2002, 10:27 PM #2
Asylum
Go Steelers

here is a great one that my team does:

ok, first thing you do is load 20 balls in your hopper. next split up into even teams. now just play like you normally would but use your OFF hand ie. if you are right handed, use your left hand vise versa(sp?).

this is a great drill because it teaches you not to just throw paint unneededly. it DEFINATELY helps out with accuracy with your off hand( beleive me, this will come in handy). it is a great drill to do and you can do it many times because you only use 20 balls max each game. even if it sounds cheesy try it because it REALLY helped our team. hopw this helps. lets here some other ones.

Dark Blue Vision 03 Shocker Ultimate Package w/ Blue HALO and 68 4500 Max Flo

E-mail me
Old 07-01-2002, 12:10 PM #3
Laxpunk2006

One my team does is set the time of the game to 40 seconds. Make it two vs one, the one being a backman, the two being frontmen. The frontmen's objective is to get the flag and preferably hang it too. The backman is trying to keep them from getting the flag. It's kind of like an end game scenario. Another one is get all your back guys on one team and all the front on the other. Now simulate the break. Front guys try to get as far as you can (40 or 50) back guys, see if you can get one or two out.
Old 07-16-2002, 04:29 PM #4
flyguy4386
Banned

2v2,
Back men get no gun
Front men get blindfold.

That is an excellent communication drill.