PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-16-2005, 06:01 PM #106
UltimatePaintballUSA
SinceBeforeItWasCool

Alright, the Ultimate Paintball Summer Series tournament event #1 has been postponed due to circumstances beyond our control. That means all you teams who weren't able to play because of the date can still register for the tournament. The Ultimate Summer Series has been re-scheduled to SUNDAY JUNE 26th, still at redlands park, still giving away $5,000 in CASH PRIZES, and still giving away a $50,000 sponsorship package to the series champ. teams can still register at www.ultimatepaintballusa.com sorry for any inconvienace, we just want to put on the best tournament possible for our teams.

Thank you for your support of the first 2005 West Coast Summer Challenge! We're very excited to bring you the premium tournament of the summer and appreciate your prompt registration and prepayment of your entry fees and paint orders.

Official Press Release-
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, the June 18th tournament has now been officially POSTPONED. The tournament has NOT been canceled - it has been rescheduled and WILL take place on SUNDAY, JUNE 26th, 2005 at Redlands Paintball Field. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to your team, and we hope that you will still be able to join us.

What to do next:
If your team is available and would still like to enter the tournament on Sunday, June 26th, please register online at www.ultimatepaintballusa.com

It is absolutely necessary that you contact us so that we can best determine how many spots will be left for other teams to enter. Please note that this tournament has now been capped at 20 teams for this event. This means that there will be a MAXIMUM of 20 teams playing for $5000 in total CASH PRIZES!

Again, thank you for your support of Ultimate Paintball Productions' 2005 West Coast Summer Challenge! Please check our website for additional announcements or updates at www.ultimatepaintballusa.com. If you have any concerns or questions, email us at any time and we'll do our best to respond promptly.

Best Regards,

Lynn L.
Event Producer
Ultimate Paintball Productions
www.ultimatepaintballusa.com
if there is a problem with the new date for refunds please contact info@ultimatepaintballusa.com
Advertisement
Old 06-16-2005, 06:23 PM #107
mauikalohe

mauikalohe is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
sent email for refund

Last edited by mauikalohe : 06-16-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:26 PM #108
UltimatePaintballUSA
SinceBeforeItWasCool

you can contact us at www.ultimatepaintballusa.com or email at info@ultimatepaintballusa.com for refunds. Like I said before WE HAD NO CHOICE, we had to postpone due to CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL, it was either cancel or reschedule.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:49 PM #109
turbulenceBACK
Turbulence Captain

I love to find out what happened. Not enough teams??

www.poopegifts.com
Play Scrabble Online
Play Bejeweled 2 Online
Old 06-16-2005, 07:12 PM #110
Corey B.

Probably not enough teams, could've been financial reasons.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:28 PM #111
UltimatePaintballUSA
SinceBeforeItWasCool

It has nothing to do with the number of teams, or finacial means. Like I said before there were CIRCUMSTANCES OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. we could have run it with the number of teams we had no problem, we had no choice but to reschedule or cancel the event. it just gives some teams a second chance to get in on the torunament. $3000 for first place you wont find even in the NPPL.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:35 PM #112
Corey B.

Yeah $3,000 for first in the NPPL is a rare find.
Old 06-22-2005, 04:02 PM #113
xpaintballer169x
Adriana Lima

is it, (as of now 6-22-05) too late to register?
www.lloydbirtles.com
A L I A S I N T I M I D A T O R
Old 06-24-2005, 08:28 PM #114
pro baller pat
San Diego Breakout

it was canceled now! lol
Old 06-25-2005, 02:28 AM #115
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Of course it was cancelled, they didnt have enough teams registering to be able to give out the $3k prize. That was the reason they postponed. they can give whatever BS reason they want, but anyone can do the math and know that there was no way in hell they were going to be able to fill all those promises they made without losing $$$$ in the process.

UltimatePB =

Get organized, dont try to get rich off of one tourney, and dont make promises you can't keep.

On a sidenote: FPO =
Old 06-26-2005, 02:22 AM #116
UltimatePaintballUSA
SinceBeforeItWasCool

Im sorry for having to leave so much grey area and room for spectulation, however, the reasons for both postponing and then canceling the tournament had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to due with the number of teams we had signed up. and I can give you several reasons why we would not do that. first being there were still spots availible to register on the day of the tournament meaning we would have no idea how many teams we would actually end up with. second we were not worried about covering our cash prize. OUR PRIZES ARE GIVEN AWAY REGARDLESS! that is something no other tournament series would do. I can say with confidance that when this series does happen it will blow you away. $$65,000.00 in total cash and prize packages will be given away, knowlegable reffs, airball fields, and a great atmosphere unlike any other local level tournament you have ever been to. I will post up the new dates once everything is finalized. so please if you have ANY QUESTIONS contact us at info@ultimatepaintballusa.com or on AIM at ultimatepbseries thanks
Old 06-26-2005, 03:34 AM #117
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I wont get my hopes up
Old 06-26-2005, 01:44 PM #118
xpaintballer169x
Adriana Lima

ok, well whenever i try to talk to you guys on AIM, i would say 'hey' and you wouldnt respond and then sign off like 10 minutes later. this has happened at least three times. so ill just ask questions here. when approximately do you think the next tourny date will be? i will give this another shot.
www.lloydbirtles.com
A L I A S I N T I M I D A T O R
Old 06-28-2005, 03:17 PM #119
IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis is a Supporting Member
how about a more in depth answer than CIRCUMSTANCES OURSIDE OF OUR CONTROL 5 times.