40 teams is a crap load of teams for the prize to only be $3k. That is getting to be a NPPL sized Div 3. Yes, the entrance fee to NPPL is a lot more, but the quality of their tourneys is second to none from what I have seen. This event sounds a bit over the top, so here are some questions I would like clarified so that I know my team and other teams paying an entrance fee are getting their money's worth:
1. What kind of paint, as in what could it be compared to quality wise? Dont say its tournament grade paint and give us anything less than Chronic, Ultra Evil, or Inferno quality paint.
2. How many refs will be on each field?
3. How many fields will be used?
4. Does the entrance fee encompass everything? Air included?
5. Is the $50,000 sponsorship a paint sponsorship?
6. Is the $50,000 value of the sponsorship retail or ACTUAL value?
7. What other events have you thrown in the past?
8. Have you thrown an event of this caliber before, and if so, link to any reviews please
Well, I think that addresses most of the concerns people will have. I would appreciate a response to these questions as I feel these should have been addressed in the first post. Thanks.