I'm starting to like this Epic thing. But I've got a few negative comments that I'm sure you've heard before....
1. IT NEEDS A VERT FEED!!!!! Come on, man. This is ridiculous. Nobody likes those angle feeds.
2. That reg has GOT TO GO. You know its probably not a bad reg or anything, but it looks dumb (i know looks don't matter, blah, blah, blah) but there are better regs out there also.
3. That chunky block under the grip. Please. They can't be serious with that thing. You should be able to use a drop or a rail like the rest of the civilized world. The macro line going to the reg is not a big deal. And looks better IMHO.
Other than that this freakin gun is great. Here's what I like about it.
1. Small and light. Like a Shocker or a Mag. The single tube design is superior in my opinion.
2. No kick!! Just like a Matrix. Thats freakin cool.
3. No bolt means less wear to worry about.
4. No chops. Also due to lack of bolt. Thats a big one.
5. I guess its built well. Thats another big one. That means less maintainance.
If they just change the three negatives I mentioned this gun could potentially be the best gun in paintball. Other than mediocre gas efficiency, there would really be nothing bad you can say about it.
I definitely think these changes should be made BEFORE this thing goes electro. So somebody tell whats his name to get on the ball and do this thing right before Dumbparts enslaves our minds and turns us into drones. Just a thought.