PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 06-03-2002, 12:41 AM #1
dual enemy

has been a member for 10 years
Question Electro...Is it really worth it?

Alright I think everyone has heard the people saying electro is better but you also hear people say their not worth it. My question is, are electronic frames really worth buying for autocockers. I know of several people with racegun frames but still they only use semi-mode. Personally I don't think a very slight trigger pull difference is really worth spending 500+ dollars for a race gun. I wanted to hear what other people thought?

I am posting this thread in both the clone cocker form and the electro cocker form because of the fact that most likely the people in the electro form will vote for electro and in the clone form semi.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2002, 03:10 PM #2
Ri0T
Mad Scientist At Work...

Ri0T is a founding member
Well, I shot electro's for 2 years before I went to a cocker (got bored of my Angel, heh), so the only thing that I really didn't like about my cocker was the trigger. The race was a great option for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get it all setup this week and hit the field with it this sat.
Old 06-03-2002, 07:24 PM #3
Jynxfactor

Jynxfactor is a Supporting Member
Yes I think its worth it. I've been shooting a cocker for about 9 years now and last year I got a sandridge and havent looked back since.

The one complaint that I've had about the cocker was the rate of fire. Not that it couldent keep up with angles and the like but that the cocker couldn't keep up with me. And no I wasn't short stroking it. I would get on the trigger and if I wasn't paying attention I could turn it into a blender.

My main reason for getting an electro cocker was for the eye. The eye alows me to shoot just as fast as I can feed the gun. And no my paint consumption hasn't gone up. I still shoot the same, its just that now more paint actualy leaves the barrel (is a spherical shape). As a byproduct I might shoot a little faster then I did before but, its not the main reason I went to an electro cocker.
CHRONIC
REDZ