Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-29-2006, 11:15 PM #1
AngelA4
MidWesT

AngelA4 is for the Gunfight
Feedback For AngelA4

If you have done buisness with me recently please post your feedback here, my last thread got closed.
Thanks,
Dave
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2006, 03:30 PM #2
PaintBALLINxEvan
JACK PALOMBO

Great product great prices!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:31 PM #3
AngelA4
MidWesT

thank you, i hope you enjoy the reballs.....thats +1, -0
Old 11-30-2006, 04:03 PM #4
2k2nastyimpy
CFD #17043

2k2nastyimpy is a Supporting Member
2k2nastyimpy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2k2nastyimpy supports Team VICIOUS
Traded gats! Good communication and awesome transaction!

Don't hesitate to deal with this man!
Old 11-30-2006, 06:58 PM #5
AngelA4
MidWesT

thanks, that was a good deal.....+2, -0....slowly but steadily it will grow
Old 12-18-2006, 07:42 PM #6
badboyzballa
blah blah

traded my ego for his PM6
gun looks and works great and he also shipped fast.
great guy dont hesitate to ship 1st
Old 12-21-2006, 03:14 PM #7
AngelA4
MidWesT

thank you very much +3, -0
Old 01-05-2007, 10:51 PM #8
karnypballer69

ZOMG this guys is the best trade on the planet!!!!!!! a+
UpRiSiNg MeMbEr #114

GEAR BAG SALE!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post72703633
Old 01-05-2007, 10:54 PM #9
AngelA4
MidWesT

Thanks +4, -0

Hope u enjoy ur timmy
Old 01-10-2007, 06:44 PM #10
pbfan03 (Banned)

goodtrader A++ dont hesistate to ship first
Old 01-10-2007, 10:44 PM #11
AngelA4
MidWesT

thanks +5, -0
Old 01-12-2007, 09:18 PM #12
manboy1490

he got it to me on time and everything was great. would buy from again
Old 01-12-2007, 09:24 PM #13
AngelA4
MidWesT

Thanks manboy1490 +6, -0
Old 01-18-2007, 11:08 PM #14
hobobobo

bought some dye pants from this guy! great transaction and he shipped very quickly. great sell and i would do buisness with him again!! !!
(")_(")
COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION
Old 01-19-2007, 10:09 AM #15
AngelA4
MidWesT

hope ya like em +7, -0
Old 01-19-2007, 05:38 PM #16
(^_@)Skitzo
Schizoaffective Disorder

(^_@)Skitzo helped look for balloons
Shipped first and sent cash for my Grillz.. the proflex came in excellent condition.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:14 PM #17
AngelA4
MidWesT

Thanks thats +8,-0
Old 04-01-2007, 03:59 AM #18
trichaser

Respond... Last Chance ANGELA4 a scammer?

Hi Dave,

I've e-mailed you on your personal e-mail, PMed you, and even posted. You owe me a New 14" barrel, barrel wrap, and new titanium barrel backs. I immediately sent you $150 through Paypal. You said you would ship it off on Monday. Then you said you were busy and would ship it out on Tuesday. It's been about 12 days since you said you sent it out. I've sent you multiple e-mails requesting a tracking number or any sort of response. You being busy is no excuse. You should at least respond. I know you've read my e-mails on PB Nation because we can track them. If you do not respond to me by Sunday, April 1, 2007, 8pm. I will leave negative feedback, put you on as a scammer, report you to Paypal, get my money back, and report you to the local authorities. I am 32 years old and have dealt with scammers before. My sister has been a prosecuting attorney for the State of Illinois for the past 4 years now. In fact, I'm moving to Chicago this summer to study Law. You may get a visit from me or from the police.

All I wanted was a simple response and a tracking number. This is your ONLY warning!
Old 04-04-2007, 06:27 PM #19
trichaser

Here's what happened...

I donít even know where to begin. In my 7 years of dealing with several auction sites, private sales, and retail sales, I have never had the worst test of patience in my life. I question Daveís (AKA ďAngelA4Ē on PB Nation) moral character and motivation to get things done.

Wed. 3/14-3/15 I tell Dave that I would like to buy his barrels and would like to pay

Fri. 3/16 He gives me his Paypal address and says heíll send off the barrel kit once he gets the funds. I Paypal $150 to him on the same day. He requests my address. He says that heíll send it out on Monday.

Mon. 3/19 Itís Monday. He says he got busy would send it out on Tuesday.
Mon. 3/19 I respond back, but I donít remember what I wrote.

Tues. 3/20 According to e-mail tracking Dave reads the last e-mail I sent. No response.

Thurs. 3/29 Itís been 1 WEEK and 2 DAYS since he said that he would send it out on Tuesday, so I e-mail him. According to the e-mail tracking, he read it the next day on 3/30. I also e-mail his personal e-mail. No response.

Sat. 3/31 I send an e-mail to his personal account asking for a response and that I have not received my barrel. I still get no response from the last e-mail. I tell him itís been 10 days since he said that he would send it. Iím still patient at this point. I get no response. I know heís been reading my e-mails.

Sun. 4/1 This time I give Dave an ultimatum. If I donít get a response this night then I will report him to Paypal, leave negative feedback, report him to the authorities including my sister who is a prosecuting attorney for the State of Illinois. I say that I expect the barrels to be in new condition just as he described and that I want a tracking number. I PM him my e-mail as well as his personal e-mail and also post on two of his threads.

Sun. 4/1 HE FINALLY RESPONDS AFTER ALMOST 2 WEEKS and he still hasnít sent the barrel!!! This is what he says: ďIt'l be sent out monday and ill give you a tracking number.Ē That was it. It was a short response and no apologies; just another empty promise. I tell him that I wanted him to be honest with me and that I wouldnít have minded if it took him longer to send it if he had told me. I also gave him a chance to get neutral feedback from me instead of negative if he was honest with me from now on. I expected the barrel and backs to be in new condition. He gave me another short response the next day:

Sun 4/2 He wrote: ďYep new and everything, went on spring break with no computer.Ē THIS WAS A LIE!!! I had already confirmed twice on message tracking that he read it. I believe you need a computer to read e-mails. And it doesnít matter! He should have sent it when he promised and at this point his moral character is shot because he lied right after I asked him to be honest.

Wed 4/4 Itís been two days since he said he would send it out last Monday and give me a tracking number. I would imagine that he lied to me again. I sent out one final e-mail to both his personal and PM. I asked for a tracking number by 5pm his time or the deal is off and I leave negative feedback. Itís been 3 WEEKS since I paid him and weíre easily approaching an entire month! And he hasnít even sent it out!

Wed 4/4, 1:06pm Dave writes back, ďOk its being shipped today calm down, ill get you your tracking number.Ē Another lie. It never happened.

Wed 4/4 Itís 6:00pm (his time) and still no tracking number. Iíve reported him to Paypal and the deal is off. If he happens to send it, Iím returning it back to the sender. I hope youíve learned from this, Dave. Because in real life, irresponsibility, shirking, and avoidance of problems will get you fired, bad credit, or jail.

If you want to deal with this guy, have him send the product first or pay first. Dave is not reliable and tells lies to cover his own butt! Iíve already forgiven him and Iíll just be on my way. I decided not to send the cops over, but he has been reported to Paypal. I tell you the truth (to the best of my knowledge) and my experience with him so that you donít have to go through what I did. I missed 3 weeks worth of practicing with the barrel because he couldnít be responsible. And I have a tournament coming up in a week and a half.