Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-26-2015, 09:32 PM #1
Christiansen63

Psychoballistics Superbolt Pump

I need some help. I don't really know much about this gun and finding upgrades is very hard. If you can spread some knowledge of what works with it or not that would be great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_1425007923920.jpg (104.7 KB, 10 views)
Christiansen63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2015, 01:27 PM #2
Dk-79
SCHWING!

has been a member for 10 years
Dk-79 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
They're... not very good. So not good in fact that the only legitimate upgrade would be to sell it and buy anything that's not Psycho Ballistics or Dragun.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:58 AM #3
IgoHAM

I do not agree. My PB pump is the best shooting pump I have had and without much work done to it. I did have to re-spring mine though. Now I will say some of the machining is sloppy. Re-spring and get a decent regulator, also a barrel that allows you to size to your paint will also help a lot.

My Superbolt specs are red madman valve spring, green madman main spring, sidewinder regulator, deadly winds barrel with freak inserts, ccm clamping feed neck. Check it detent, Valve and hammer are stock, Gat pump kit. I prefer single finger trigger frames therefore I have a Sanchez machine trigger frame.

I like my Superbolt a lot and I'm sure you will like yours as well. Plus they are light weight wich is another plus for me.
IgoHAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:13 AM #4
merked12

merked12 is playing at Living Legends VIII
They're decent starter pumps. Nothing great, but not bad. I had one when I first started playing pump but upgraded after a year.

Get a barrel kit and you'll be set, if you like playing pump you'll eventually upgrade.
merked12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:41 PM #5
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dk-79 View Post
They're... not very good. So not good in fact that the only legitimate upgrade would be to sell it and buy anything that's not Psycho Ballistics or Dragun.
Same thing was said to me when I bought a Trilogy. After it had been half-blocked and I put a pump kit on it, it shot great.

My boss has a half-blocked lightning and it's the shop's loaner gun for anyone who wants to try pump. I t has been on the wall 3 years now.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote