PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 08:53 PM #1
The Destro

Cheap good speedball gun

I dont know if this is an ILLEGAL post or whatever but is it possible and if it is can i get a good speedball gun for under 200 because i just got a tippman but want to speed ball too.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2005, 08:54 PM #2
dmasterfunk17
DmasterCRUNK

dmasterfunk17 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Look into the Torid X made by Odyssey. That is what you are looking for.....

Also check out used guns.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:09 PM #3
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

keep your tippmann and either put an RT on it or save up and get a ION or BKO
Old 05-03-2005, 09:24 PM #4
twichyfingerII (Banned)

no, save and get an omen.....so sweet......so fast....so light. cya, im gonna go rip on it!
Old 05-03-2005, 09:24 PM #5
cashmoney725

ion
Old 05-03-2005, 09:25 PM #6
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

Quote:
Originally posted by twichyfingerII
no, save and get an omen.....so un-upgradable......so slow....so fricking heavy
fixed....
Old 05-03-2005, 09:29 PM #7
swiftshooter04 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by TheyTookJustin
keep your tippmann and either put an e-grip or e-bolt and a good double trigger on it or save up and get a ION or BKO
fixed
Old 05-03-2005, 09:29 PM #8
twichyfingerII (Banned)

r u serious?what needs to be upgraded? reg? oh wait its got the second best in the market? oh it doesnt have eyes? oh wait cam arms are just the same if not better? slow? oh, i never knew 25 bps was slow? un-upgradable, yea you are totally right, what does 10 different blade triggers and aftermarket cupseals and feed necks and barrels and snatch grips? i love it when people know nothing about a gun that they talk crap about...
Old 05-03-2005, 09:32 PM #9
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

dude..... lets see.... ION or e-gripped tippy, Definatly the ION. I've seen E-gripped Tippy's chop paint like crazy, The ion on the other hand is 300 dollars, has break beam eyes, 17 BPS cap, ramping(if your a nooblet and cant get 10 bps) and weighs 2.2 pounds compared to the 98 custom which is super heavy and long. I had my tippmann for 3 months, then bought an ION. Now I rip up the little kids with 98 c's up at my local field
Old 05-03-2005, 09:33 PM #10
dmasterfunk17
DmasterCRUNK

dmasterfunk17 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Whats the first best reg?
Old 05-03-2005, 09:35 PM #11
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

Quote:
r u serious?what needs to be upgraded? reg? oh wait its got the second best in the market? oh it doesnt have eyes? oh wait cam arms are just the same if not better? slow? oh, i never knew 25 bps was slow? un-upgradable, yea you are totally right, what does 10 different blade triggers and aftermarket cupseals and feed necks and barrels and snatch grips? i love it when people know nothing about a gun that they talk crap about...
I love it when people say that 25 bps is better then 17 when you dont need more then 16 becuase your fingers wont move that fast(usually)... and where did you get the information about 2nd best reg on the market?
Old 05-03-2005, 09:37 PM #12
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

Plus you didnt mention about it being heavier.....
Old 05-03-2005, 09:37 PM #13
twichyfingerII (Banned)

it is a well known fact! the AKA 2 liter is first and the evil detenator is 2nd. go to warpig.com i like this thread it is like semi competitive flamin!

EDIT: when did i ever say 17 bps is slow? also, i can get above 17. i can do 18 i never said the ion was a bad gun, i just like the omen better, and yea i have shot both...
Old 05-03-2005, 09:38 PM #14
swiftshooter04 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally posted by TheyTookJustin
dude..... lets see.... ION or e-gripped tippy, Definatly the ION. I've seen E-gripped Tippy's chop paint like crazy, The ion on the other hand is 300 dollars, has break beam eyes, 17 BPS cap, ramping(if your a nooblet and cant get 10 bps) and weighs 2.2 pounds compared to the 98 custom which is super heavy and long. I had my tippmann for 3 months, then bought an ION. Now I rip up the little kids with 98 c's up at my local field
you mean e bolt tippys. but i wont argue with you about the 98c i believe the thing is a bit long and heavy compared to my e-gripped a-5. but hey thats me.

besides the cyclone can keep up with the e-grip
Old 05-03-2005, 09:39 PM #15
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

Ok a decent reg(i guess?)...doesnt make it faster, lighter, or more upgradeable....
Old 05-03-2005, 09:41 PM #16
twichyfingerII (Banned)

WOW, OK BUD, the omen is faster than the ion. the ion wieghs less by ounces, plus when evil wieghed it the did it with the on/off and barrel on. SP did not. but it is still lighter by a few ounces. i already told you in the previous post how the omen does have upgrades but it coms great stock unlike the ion which you have ot admit is not very good stock...
Old 05-03-2005, 09:43 PM #17
swiftshooter04 (Banned)

Quote:
WOW, OK BUD, the omen is faster than the ion. the ion wieghs less by ounces, plus when evil wieghed it the did it with the on/off and barrel on. SP did not. but it is still lighter by a few ounces. i already told you in the previous post how the omen does have upgrades but it coms great stock unlike the ion which you have ot admit is not very good stock...
im not siding with no one but i had a friend with a omen he said the thing was **** but i never used it. he traded it for a pimp
Old 05-03-2005, 09:44 PM #18
TheyTookJustin
Still a Newb

the ION states that it weighs 2.2 ounces WITH the barrel and asa on it... so find some good information
Old 05-03-2005, 09:44 PM #19
twichyfingerII (Banned)

he probably didnt read the manual OR he didnt have 1.5 or sumthin, maybe he got a lemon?...
Old 05-03-2005, 09:45 PM #20
swiftshooter04 (Banned)

this thread reminds me of an arguement i had with spinny about the a-5 and 98c
Old 05-03-2005, 09:47 PM #21
twichyfingerII (Banned)

lol, that was kinda random also the omen wieghs 2.7 pounds? dang that must be a special edition ion if it wieghs 2.2ounces.
Closed Thread