^
My Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2006, 08:47 PM #2
Paint Freak 98
Front Lean and Rest

has been a member for 10 years
Awesome dealer. Items as described and fast shipper.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:50 PM #3
thewizard§
i cursid thee

Ągreat byer,,,,,,,,sent money fast!

vid camera^^^^
Old 06-16-2006, 12:55 PM #4
Just1Paintballer
why do they call me jew?

bad trader he told me that he would atempt to ship on monday if not on wednesday. he said he would send the conformation number. thursday comes around and he tells me after i have all my stuff ready to ship that he instead is taking a local trade after we had already worked out a deal...
Pb_sc :I would say probably yes and yes in that order
Pakistani :way to censor yourself hardass.

CCM Phantom Switch Kit FSThttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post49119525
Old 06-26-2006, 09:39 PM #5
sk8tnredneck
x904x balla

good trader would gladly do buisness with him again sold him a ion with mad ups he sent money money was a little slow so i next dayed it to him would do buisness with him again gladly recomended
Old 08-22-2006, 08:50 PM #6
urkinduhdorky

Mediocre Trader

Edited

Last edited by urkinduhdorky : 08-27-2006 at 06:56 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:55 PM #7
urkinduhdorky

Some difficulties BUT GOOD TRADER

good Trader Would Do Business Again A ++++++
Old 01-03-2007, 06:52 PM #8
VanishPaintball

has been a member for 10 years
VanishPaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
In the interest of being fair, I will separate this feedback into 2 parts: Product and Service.

Product.

I purchased an Orracle Autococker, with an Evolution and a 47/3k steel tank. The gun was clean and in good condition. There are wrench marks on the barrel back, presumably because someone got it stuck and didn't have a strap wrench. Not a huge deal, but could have been mentioned. Beyond that there was no damage beyond normal wear, and everything was as described. Based solely on this aspect of our transaction, I would say that he is a good trader.

Service.

I will try to be brief, but if anyone has questions or needs documentation (I saved most of the emails and PMs) just contact me. Upon agreeing to the terms of our transaction, I offered to PayPal the money immediately. Irishdude said he doesn't have PayPal and could take a Money Order. His preference, not mine. I was happy to comply, and mailed it out. He received it on November 17th. He told me he was mailing the gun out, and would send me the tracking number. He later told me (still on the 17th) that his bank had a policy regarding MOs wherein they hold the money for "up to 20 days" to ensure it clears. I replied that it was not acceptable to wait that long, and that since using a money order was his idea, I don't believe I should be expected to wait. He replied on Nov 18 that he was sorry, and the gun would be sent "as soon as the money clears." Then on Nov 28, 11 days after I was told "up to 20 days," I received another email stating that the money would be cleared into his account on December 19th, 32 days after he received it. I again replied that the delay was unacceptable. I did not hear from him again until Dec 11, when he finally replied to an email by scolding me for asking why I didn't have my gun yet. I replied with this email:

VanishPaintball@aol.com wrote:
Skyler,

You can not expect me to believe that it somehow takes your bank a full month to cash a money order when my bank, and walmart, and giant eagle will cash one on the spot. You are not being honest with me, and it needs to stop. When we agreed upon the transaction, at your request I sent a Money Order. You said you would send the gun WHEN YOU RECEIVED IT. On the day you received the money order, you sent me an email to that end and said you were sending the gun. Then, later that day, you said that it would be cleared in "20 days or less." That was November 17th. The following day you claimed to have tried "several different banks" and a credit union, which I find unlikely, as you didn't mention it until I asked if you had tried any other institutions. That 20 days passed almost a week ago. On the 28th you CHANGED your story to allege that you won't have the money until the 19th, and that you "may send the gun in a week or two." I told you, in no uncertain terms that waiting until the 19th was unacceptable. Tomorrow marks two weeks from that email, and now you are saying that I have to wait another week. You have not told me anything "many times." You have changed your story again and again. You have had my money for almost a month. If you have not gotten the money order cashed in that time, you have no one to blame but yourself. You need to send the gun USPS Priority with a Tracking number, and you need to email me that tracking number. It is unacceptable to wait another week. You have no reason to believe my money order is fraudulent, and that is assuming you haven't already cashed it. I, however, am getting more reason every day to believe that you are scamming me. I don't want excuses, I just want my equipment.

He replied with:

omg... i will send you the damn recipt saying that money wont be ready until december 19... you just need to wait... its not my fault... contact the Skowhegan Credit Union and ask them how long it takes to clear a money order

I heard nothing else until Dec 20, when he sent this:

hey i am soooo sorry for the slowness of my back.... i just got the money today and i am shipping the gun out tomorrow afternoon... i know you think i was going to scam you but i wasnt....i promise you that.... i just need your address one last time so i can ship out the gun because i just got the money

That email came 33 days after he received the money order. Notice where he said "i am shipping the gun out tomorrow afternoon..." Guess what? No tracking number on the 21st. No tracking number on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th. On the 26th, I sent another email asking why I didn't get a tracking number. He replied that "christmas is a tough time to do things." He also said "you will have the number tomorrow." Guess what? No number. Finally on December 28 I got a tracking number in an IM, after repeatedly telling him to contact me via email, not IM. I got the gun today, JANUARY THIRD. The return address on the box is not the address I sent the money to, nor is the name on the box the name on the money order. The barrel was well wrapped in a piece of bubble wrap and taped there. The gun, tank, and hopper, however, were "wrapped" in one sheet of bubble wrap, perhaps 2' long, and otherwise free to dance about the inside of the box. Nothing ended up broken, but I attribute that to luck, certainly not to sound packing and shipping. Irishdude47 received my money on NOVEMBER SEVENTEENTH, and he did not put the merchandise in the mail until DECEMBER TWENTY-EIGHTH.

He did not rip me off, he did not send me broken or damaged items, but judging by the SERVICE of the transaction, I most definitely consider Irishdude47 to be a BAD TRADER.

I also consider it prudent to note that the first entry in this thread was made 4 minutes after the thread was created, does not include any transaction details, and that the poster also lives in Maine. The second entry also has no details of transaction, and the poster's location is not available. He also was unable to spell words that a grade schooler could use fluently. Those are the only 2 entirely positive feedback entries in this thread. "Bad trader," "good trader... money was a little slow," "mediocre trader," and "some difficulties...."

Make your own informed decision, this is just my experience.