PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-08-2001, 02:46 AM #1
dc_

has been a member for 10 years
Soon the NMPL board will convene again to review bids for sponsors and review possible prize packages. Check back for more info.
Advertisement
Old 04-22-2001, 04:17 AM #2
dc_

hang on

In about a week, I should have some concrete info.
Old 05-01-2001, 02:59 AM #3
dc_

well..

Lin Woodruff has directed me to post this info.
This is roughly what he told me in my words.

After talking this evening to Heath Williams, the descision to start the Series on May 19th has been cancelled, BUT the series will start later(maybe two months). This descision has been made primarily due to a lack of sponsor support. I think most people have expressed an opinion of not wanting to return to the 32 degrees paint[if not, let us know]. Lin has informed me of some new teams from various parts of the state are expressing interest and one called as soon as we pulled in from the Rebel Open.

Another reason being: Not having a paint sponsor yet, we simply haven't been able to publicize any info on cost/prizes. So the date is just too close to ensure a decent turnout.

The series may begin in two months and we may run it as a winter series again. The exact start is not sure. In the meantime, there are non-league events planned from APG of Brandon, A Road to Aruba tourney feeder at Redneck Rampage, an overnight scenario game at Triple W, the Warped Sportz 3-man series, and the Zap Delta in Tunica. Mississippi Splatter Games may have an event on their new speedball field, I don't know if their net has come. So if you have money burning a hole in your pocket until the series begins, make plans to attend one or more of those events.

If you have a certain type of paint in mind that you do or don't want, let us know either here or via email:
dcxuav@hotmail.com
or
vunak98@hotmail.com
If a substantial majority of players express an interest in the same type of paint, we will give it due consideration. Please support your opinion with a reason for/against. If I have missed anything, let me know.
Old 06-28-2001, 02:15 PM #4
FReEK
Fear the freak

FReEK is a founding member
FReEK owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
FReEK plays in the APPA D4 division
Question

So anything new?

FACEBOOK

OLD Feedback
Old 06-28-2001, 07:58 PM #5
dc_