Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-26-2002, 12:46 AM #1
Therapist
~~~TD~~~

has been a member for 10 years
PGI Firestorm SUX

Yeah, well, i know alot of this is old information for most of you but today was the first time i ever shot the PGI firestorm. Lemme tell you what i think about it

It sux

I went to Tombstone Paintball park CA and at one of the stands they were selling the pgi kits. The guy said i could test shoot it if i want. He went into the repair shed and pulled out a really nice looking cocker. All the parts were gold and very shiny. I was very excited. The PGI kit was the lowest priced electro kit so i really considered it. Man was i dissapointed. Shooting the gun is just like shooting any other electro marker (feels most like a bushmaster), it totally defeats the purpose of using a cocker. The gun shoots open bolt (well it shoot some milliseconds after the ball is in the barrel, but it still sux), the frame is uncomfortable, and it broke alot of balls. I was barely shooting fast and i chopped. Hmmmmm....i tried my best not to diss the gun in front of the guy who ran the stand. "i said, wow, that's a pretty nice gun, thanx for letting me shoot it." I really wanted to get mad at him for wasting my time.

I know alot of you already know this, but i'll sum it up for you...

PGI firestorm kit sux.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-31-2002, 11:07 PM #2
Gotenks
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
PGI...

the company itself sucks.

The Firestorm is an ugly piece of ****... i means sharp corners here and there... wtf were they thinking.

i bet you anything the tolerances of the parts are horrible.

PGI SUCKS. THEY KILLED AIRSTAR. http://www.8op.com/iog