POOTYTANG_is_a_PIMP
1337 CR3W

has been a member for 10 years
i order my stuff from www.all4paintball.com also
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2005, 11:11 PM #23
NeoWulf

It's to bad some of you guys have had bad luck with them ... But they can't be beat for price... Out of the thousands of customers they have, as well as repeats. Plus other things they have going on in the background I think this place is the place to by from period. If it is in stock you will get it ... If they don't have it in stock they will get it ...then you will get it, plus sometimes it is easier for us as costomers to call and ask what is up, than having someone that has tons of orders to call you.

and 80% restocking fee for a set of springs ... Sorry man but that is just a BS lie. 10% - 15% is MAX ... and I can't see them charging you if they made an honest mistake.

Keep rocking C.P.

Entity
Old 06-28-2005, 06:17 PM #24
mother cocker
Smoke Meth

mother cocker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Do Not Buy From Canadian Paintball They Succck
Old 06-29-2005, 04:34 PM #25
Fubar212

Ive has lots of bad luck with canadian paintball and about 5 months of waiting alltogether. this one time i orderd a ultralight off them then they emailed me back saying it would be a few months before they got any more, so they canceled my order and did not charge me. then out of no were the ****in barrel showes up, after they told me they were not going to send it to me. the bad part was i just bought a differnt barrel from a differnt site.

i probably would do bissness with them again tho. just make shure they have what u want in stock or your gunna be very pissed.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:58 PM #26
kangaroodent
Rodentť

kangaroodent is a Supporting Member
I'm one of their satisfied customers, dunno what's wrong with you guys.

Feedback
Old 07-02-2005, 01:51 PM #27
HalabI

I am from the united states and when I came to Alberta to visit my nephew i ordered a spyder for him off their site, took something like 2 months to get to him and their excuse was that "they were really busy on christmas day".
Old 07-07-2005, 12:56 AM #28
Jamez007
Contract Killer

Absolutely not, myself and my entire team has ordered plenty of things off their site and have not had any major glitches at all. If anything they went out of their way to help us out. I ordered an Empire Girls shirt for my girlfriend, and it was too small (I figured she would be a small, as she's a small girl, but turns out small means like BABY small, go figure) and I had to return it. I managed to get the new shirt in 2 weeks tops.

Go CanPaint!

My Feedback
Old 07-18-2005, 12:57 PM #29
MatDaddy

Canadian Paintball SUCKS @$$!!!!!!! They've screwed my team over soo many times we just stopped ordering from them!! To bad they missed out on us buying team guns! Thatís over $6000!!

My friend ordered a barrel from them and it took over 4mounths to get ... They call you to a month after youíve ordered something to say ohh we donít have it and no you cant have your money back! and then for Christmas I ordered my brother a Hoddy.. And i asked could you guarantee this will be in for Christmas?? 4weeks in advance.. "yes yes it will be in" And guess what no hoody... I called two weeks afterwards and told them to cancel my order and they refused. They also stated I need to pay a ridiculous 35% stocking fee when the hoddy never even left the building!!!!!! These guys are terrible!! Maybe the Store in Ontario will be better managed who knows!
Old 07-23-2005, 08:45 PM #30
JUBJUB
- i pwn noobs -

they suck ***. plain and simple they r a bunch of retards
Old 07-24-2005, 01:13 PM #31
kleetus
Linux Developer

They weren't too bad for me, back in January I ordered a Profiler (payed via MO) and they got it to me fast with no problems whatsoever.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:30 PM #32
Sochasky
Brickhouse???

i love that company...i live in winnipeg and have nothing but good experiences with them..their all down to earth great guys...really healpfull and pleasant to deal with...only company i buy from!

this thread is friggin stupid though...everyone is gonna have bad and good things to say...so this is completely pointless...congrats on starting it buddy!

Last edited by Sochasky : 07-24-2005 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:10 PM #33
Kepow'Ob

Man, I was thinking of ordering from these guys and now I'm not so sure anymore. I can't find anywhere that can beat their prices really... mind you badlands isn't that bad price wise either. I also like the thing that canadapaintball has that lets you upgrade your packages.

So I got an Ion... what the **** is up with that?
Old 08-13-2005, 01:23 PM #34
drumjester

Wow i feel really bad for all you guys. Like some people said it is a great shop. I just hang there for hours and talk to the guys. Its kicks major out of Badlands. I hate badlands. Canadianpaintball.com is the best store i have been to for service, and they have one great group of guys. I sugest you buy from them. I mean man thier prices kick the crap out bandlands and they dont act like morons while your in there. Allthough i havn't done an online order yet i know people who have and had no problems at all.
Old 08-16-2005, 10:00 PM #35
Beaney
Deus Ex Machina

Beaney is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar212
Ive has lots of bad luck with canadian paintball and about 5 months of waiting alltogether. this one time i orderd a ultralight off them then they emailed me back saying it would be a few months before they got any more, so they canceled my order and did not charge me. then out of no were the ****in barrel showes up, after they told me they were not going to send it to me. the bad part was i just bought a differnt barrel from a differnt site.

i probably would do bissness with them again tho. just make shure they have what u want in stock or your gunna be very pissed.
Use a Visa to shop online. If a product takes more then 30 days to arrive you can refuse all payment for it (shipping included). No mercy.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:03 PM #36
spyder_king06
New Name: The_King06

I love CanadianPaintball now. Now that they got a store in Toronto I buy all my stuff from them. They are awsome. Their shop is fairly small, but they have all the stuff you need and alot of nice guns on the walls.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:05 PM #37
saulid
hey therr buuud

saulid plays in the PSP
saulid is playing at Living Legends III
saulid plays in the APPA D4 division
yeah www.all4paintball.com is a great place to buy from. I ordered an ion (which they didnt have in stock) and i still got it in 4 days. Aaron is a great guy to deal with .
Old 08-23-2005, 02:06 AM #38
Shockerguy2004

Omg

Badlands is a much better company. First of all they carry everything they advertise in stock. The size of the company shows that they must do somthing right as well as the teams they sponsor, Dynasty, Infamous, XSV. Best Staff out there.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:08 AM #39
drumjester

OMG man dont fall into the "sponser" loop. For all you know they could give the team like $10 and say they sponser them. Also your completely BS'n with this "always in stock" crap. My friend had to wait like 4 weeks for a new trigger cause they had none in stock. Also in the stores half they're stuff is never there. They dont have timmys, impys, or the xsv ego, just to name a few. And almost every price badlands has is higher then canadian paint ball. Man stop feeding people BS.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:27 PM #40
Theory (Banned)

M.R. Paintball>*

Badlands=Noobs 80% of the time.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:35 PM #41
Chris_Shift

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockerguy2004
Badlands is a much better company. First of all they carry everything they advertise in stock. The size of the company shows that they must do somthing right as well as the teams they sponsor, Dynasty, Infamous, XSV. Best Staff out there.

Dude if i wanted to i could sponser all those teams. It has nothing to do with business it just has to do with paying for the spot. If Joe Schmo went up to them and said ill give you $15000 for a 4 inch space on your jersey they would obviously say yes. Other than clinics(also payed for) howmany of those guys do you think ever shop there.

Oh and instead of just whining and hiding behind you Username man up and call them instead.

CanadianPaintball #1