Old 04-20-2005, 07:36 AM #1
Amac
ThisISPaintball.ca

has been a member for 10 years
Amac is a Paintball photographer
Amac plays in the PSP
Amac is playing at Living Legends V
Arrow Canadian Paintball. Wost business in Canada

Hey just wanted everyone to know that they run a slobby business. I returned a C5 jersery to get a larger size about 3 months ago and was told befoe it was sent sure No problem. Lone behold 3 months later and about 10 times trying to figure out what happened from then I get an answer when I called the other day. Oh we are out of stock. They refused to give me any compensation saying that Dye doesn't compensate them for late orders. If I would have know I would be without a jersery I would have kept my medium since it was only a little short on the arms. Now could this be only my bad luck? I really don't think so a teammate of mine has been waiting an two sets of gloves for about 6 months. I would nominate Canadian Paintball for the Wost Service Award if there was one. I think it would be a great article to be the next Velocity Mag the Best and Worst Paintballl Business in Canada anyone agreee?

Canadian Response Pump
ThisISPaintball
Paintball Photography

Seasons Past:
Spikes 5010, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, South Coast Stealers, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, CRUsh, SportAgressor Russia & Canadian Express

Last edited by Amac : 04-20-2005 at 07:42 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2005, 09:06 AM #2
jetstorm66
Hatchet Ryda

last year I waited roughly the same amount of time for my gloves.

Three days ago they sent my B2K4 out and I have it in hand.

I think what I've learned from my experience is call before ordering and ensure they have it in stock. My B2K4 wasnt in stock and it took them almost two weeks after getting my money order to get em into Winnipeg. I was told this when I called before placing my order.

Me. "You got B2K4's w/PSD? in stock?"
CP. "Not in Winnipeg but we have hundreds of those guns."

I knew they didn't have em right there so it would have been a couple of weeks. If they did have em the total turn around would have been only one week.

Me and my brother ordered gloves from em a couple of years ago.... at a point we gave up waiting from them it took so long to get em.

Call Call Call
Old 04-20-2005, 10:23 PM #3
CDNPBALL (Banned)

Yea, they suck.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:18 PM #4
seanman2

Badlands > *
Old 05-02-2005, 03:09 PM #5
Rex7

i ordered a pair of empire pants and a jersey from them..it took 2 months of calling them for the stuff to be sent...then the jersey wasnt in the package (they told us it would be)so we cancelled the jersey and bought one from paintballgear.ca,and i got it that same week.

so thats were ill go for my pb set up..im not the only person i know that has had problems with them either
Old 05-02-2005, 09:38 PM #6
happydude_911

i just got my package today. i had ordered a pack, an imp feedneck and shocker feedneck (the imp was for my teammate). he changed his mind on the feedneck after it was processed. he sent them an email, shipping department said no problem. sales department said no. so i open the package today, and theres his pack, his feedneck but not my feedneck. they took off the wrong feedneck. takes a long time to ship too. will do business with them again, but only if its a good deal
Old 05-04-2005, 12:35 AM #7
Trident167

They are little out of touch when it comes to customer service that's for sure. It doesn't take much to keep in contact with your customers through email to keep them informed.
Word from them is that they will be opening a store in Toronto soon. I wonder if customer service will be any better?
Old 05-07-2005, 01:36 PM #8
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
I've learnt to pretty much never do any orders from canadian websites for paintball. might as well stick with your local fields to buy stuff from, even though the prices will be higher.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 05-10-2005, 11:44 PM #9
Noob7_0

I had no problem what so ever with them. I ordered goggles, a barrel, and some other things. I even emailed to see if my barrel length could be changed and they said sure. They had the package that was mailed to me go back to winny and they put s note saying they were out of stock for that barrel. A week later I got my barrel.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:25 AM #10
PL_Qc
I said Backup!

I ordered Maddmann spring for my A5. Sent me the springs for the C98. Wont change it because its open. They want to charge me 80% restock + shipping...

Encourage your local pro-shop, or buy from the US. Thats what I think..

My Fee da back : http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=908732
Old 05-12-2005, 04:16 PM #11
seanman2

Yea, dealing from the US like from acvil.com goes pretty well. Everything that I've orderded from Americanm Sites has gone good. The only Canadian Site I recommend buying stuff from is Badlands Paintball.
Old 05-15-2005, 10:23 PM #12
cocker_paintball

badlands
Old 05-27-2005, 11:51 PM #13
Armored_Cav
Live a LUXE Lifestyle

Armored_Cav is attending Decay of Nations VI
Having the same problem with them now too And I even email them before I ordered asking if the stuff was in stock and they said yes and in a matter of 10 secs they were out of stock I have been trying to get a straight answer out of these guys for almost a month about my stuff and i just get the run around.

What kind of bussiness doesn't have a way to contact there shipping department by phone?

And it takes 24 Business hours (3 days) to get an email reply

Red Invert Mini (14" Rage Stiffi, Smoke Pinokio,Virtue Eyes And Board, Ninja 68/4500)

Black SP ION ( PE 68/4500, 14" SP 2 Piece AA,EVIL Detonator, Empire ReLoader B, E QEV, DYE Long Drop w/ EVIL Uni Mount, Function Clamping Low Rise, NDz S-treme Trigger, Orange Unicorn CF Bolt & Detents, T-Board )

Eclipse Angel LE (S/F board, Bonzai Trigger, 114/3000 Raptor, KAPP Drop Zone, Halo B !OLD SCHOOL!)
Old 05-28-2005, 01:11 AM #14
Trident167

They supposedly sent out a B-charge for my reloader, which they forgot when they shipped my last order, 1 month ago and still nothin. Last week I ordered a part for my Cyborg from California and it took 8 days. How bad can you be when places further away ship faster to your door. Any order from them has always taken at least one month. I can't understand why.
CanadianPaintball truly sucks!!!
Old 05-29-2005, 02:44 PM #15
Black_Acid
King, No Pants

meh, i've never had a problem. i've ordered empire pants, halo b w/rip, profiler, evil pipe, an alias timmy. and i've gotten them all with in 2-3 weeks.

and my friend ordered all his markers from them, and he's never had a problem.
Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 PM #16
S_Carter
Nuclear Cowboy.

S_Carter plays in the PSP
S_Carter plays in the APPA D4 division
my friend ordered a wrath and an eggy a couple weeks ago, they say 7-10 business days for shipping and he's waited like 15 business days, I don't think they called before ordering though, I would have...

EDIT: He got his stuff, and it was packed pretty good, he just ordered a harness and a case of paint from them, so I guess he likes their service

Last edited by S_Carter : 07-09-2005 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 04:49 PM #17
Squeege_Man
I'm going to run outa roo

ive ordered form numerous pb sites, canadianpaintball.com wasnt bad, but before going to them, i would definatly reccommend these, the first two i have ordered from well over 10 times each, and each time with both of these stores, i recieved the products within one bussness week (5 days):

www.onlinepaintball.ca
www.paintballgear.ca
www.badlandspaintball.com - only ordered form them a couple times, but both times went very well.....
Old 06-04-2005, 10:12 PM #18
bmc

Yep, my local field avoids dealing with them(canadian paintball) because of stocking/shipping issues repeatedly. Badlands rocks!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:26 PM #19
xoopiter-jeff
Web Hosting Master

xoopiter-jeff is a Supporting Member
Ive ordered my gun from www.all4paintball.com. Aarons a great guy and has been nothing but top notch when it comes to service. Prices arn't bad either.

Jeff

My Setup
Speckle Black '05 Ion *Pic* Freak kit Wisper C/F Barrel CP on/off with Bleed NDZ Drop Trinity Mini Clamp
Dye Sticky3 Grips Palmer's Stabilizer ReloaderB W/ S4 Kit 70/4500 crossfire Stubby Kila Magnetic Detents
Shocktech Supafly QEV NDZ Rollerblade Trigger Aftermarket Board Aftermarket Blue Lazer Eyes

Xoopiter Free Web Hosting
Old 06-08-2005, 08:45 PM #20
j03r0ck3t

yes i can second the aaron comment. I ordered my barrel and hopper from them with tones of great customer service. I got my gun off ebay from paintball4less and it only took 3 days shipping from us to canada. which was amazing. customers charged me 25 and he charged me 25 so a total of 50$ CAD to ship to me from the us. 11 pound package.

As far as worse business in canada statement I would have to disagree. I know at least for us here in durham its a good scene with lots of people involved. I don't know much about tourni's or anything but I am sure there are enough to keep you busy.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:03 PM #21
astralpb
*Manifest Productions*

Ive Ordered From CP numerous times. They are teh best place in CANADA! Gio and the Guys run a Great Store.
CANADIANPAINTBALL ROCKS
CANADIANPAINTBALL ROCKS
CANADIANPAINTBALL ROCKS
CANADIANPAINTBALL ROCKS
CANADIANPAINTBALL ROCKS

www.hostilekids.com

--Christ Krew--

Canada Needs HK. HK Needs Canada.