Feedback
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-18-2005, 08:49 PM #2
tmoney077
RAWR!

tmoney077 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Great guy, I shipped first even though i had more feedback, and this was his first trade. I would not hesitate to ship first again, in fact i will probly be doing so within a few weeks.
He shipped when he said he would, and he overnighted it to me even though i did not ask him to.

A++++
A clear sign of one's ability to read English is their ability to decipher complex misuse of the language. If you really had trouble reading that, you have a problem as well. Furthermore, if you were just doing it to be a fagbag, you needn't post on PbN anymore.
GG,
Sean"
Old 07-18-2005, 04:47 PM #3
killermidman
true cereal killer

killermidman is a Supporting Member
Traded my proto for his angel he shipped first in awsome condition, would definatley trade with him again
Old 07-21-2005, 12:39 PM #4
AKarmy44 (Banned)

i bought a halo from this guy awesome dude i sent through m/o and he shippped back next day air and even threw in a victory board.....thanks again man.....wouldnt hesitate to deal with him agian and you shouldnt either
Old 07-21-2005, 12:42 PM #5
ElementBack

Great trader, payment was very fast and on time. Everything he sent was as described or better condition. A +++++++++++
Old 08-05-2005, 10:41 PM #6
FinGaLiCkinGoOd
lifes short play pb naked

great seller!!! item received in great condition just as described!!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:05 AM #7
pbintimidator03
AG-Bryan

pbintimidator03 is a Supporting Member
bought a gear bag off of him, came fairly quickly and made sure that i got it, thanks would deal with again anytime.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:59 PM #8
xto2dye4forx
AreThoseMyBallsOnUrFace?

sold me a cockin rod, good price, and great communication, fast shipment!! would do business with him again
Old 10-05-2005, 04:44 PM #9
tkrPerformance
1995 evolution 3

bought his I mac for 75.00 shipped great guy to deal with
fast shipping and was instured
thanks
mark
at tkrPerformance

Been around along time link to old feedback system
feedback 7 pages
Old 11-29-2005, 08:01 PM #10
dmoneyisfine (Banned)
Banned

dmoneyisfine is a Supporting Member
R3MY'S a AWSOME guy, no one like him, perfect traded, perfect communication, No DOUBT i would trade with this balla again

R 3 M Y = Sick person

- dmoneyisfine
Old 03-02-2006, 06:38 AM #11
R3MY
MCMLXXXVII

R3MY is a Supporting Member
R3MY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
R3MY supports Team VICIOUS
R3MY plays in the APPA D4 division
Thanx for the Feedback Guys! Keep it Coming!

Feedback
Old 03-08-2006, 07:56 PM #12
p8ntball1987
Nom Nom Nom

p8ntball1987 is a Supporting Member
p8ntball1987 plays in the PSP
p8ntball1987 plays in the APPA D3 division
traded my sm5 for his ego.

stayed in contact the entire time. one of the best traders ive ever delt with here on pbnation!

a+++ is an understatement for this guy.

thanks again.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:06 PM #13
rdm3000
Slightly Removed

rdm3000 is a Supporting Member
Well I have not had the great experince as the people above me have had. Remy and I were supposed to trade. We finalized a deal and agreed that he would ship out monday and I would recive the gun wendseday but he did not ship out the gun. I tryed calling him, pming him, and tryed to reach him on aim to no avail. He ignored me and didnt think to tell me he couldnt ship the gun. He didnt get back in contact with me untill I spoke with his mother. He ended up telling me that tuesday night he was rearended and now cant afford to trade his gun, I know this is a sad story but IMO it should not matter since he did not ship when he was supposed to. When I tryed to explain my situation on aim and why I wanted the gun he proceeded to tell me that I am a "blackmailing deuche", when I was simply explaing the PBN rules and why I would be allowd to leave negative feedback if he went back on the deal.

TL; DR He was supposed to ship on monday, didnt, something happend tuesday night and that was his reason for not being able to ship. So this is considered non positive feedback.

R3my- if you decide to follow up on your end of the deal I will edit this feedback to positive.

follow me on instagram @mrryanmckee
Old 03-16-2006, 06:24 PM #14
R3MY
MCMLXXXVII

R3MY is a Supporting Member
R3MY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
R3MY supports Team VICIOUS
R3MY plays in the APPA D4 division
In my defense.. I was rearended monday night. (I was supposed to ship monday, but didn't get the to post office in time, so I was going to ship tuesday and over night it to him) I've been preoccupied with getting my car fixed, dealing with the guy who rearended me, and dealing with my mom. So I didn't think to contact him (it had been 2-3 days). I explained this to him tonight (thursday, march 16) and told him I need to sell the gun instead to pay for my car. He then proceeded to tell me "it's either you trade the gun, or I leave you bad feedback'. IMO, that's blackmail. He's a rich kid, who doesn't realize that not everybody has money to throw around. I apologized for not contacting him assuming he would see my situation. I was wrong, he then told me he needed the $100 cash I was including in the deal. After a small discussion I sed unless you have $450 for my car I can't trade you. He then offered me $450 for my dm5 (when he had previously said he really needed the $100). I asked him if you need the $100 how can you give me $450? He told me he would borrow it from someone and that he'd pay them back with interest. That sounded fishy to me. I tried to explain my situaiton but all he kept telling me was 'trade me or I leave you bad feedback'. I'm sorry for any inconvience this may have caused him, but I saw my situation as a little more dier than his (car rear ended .. wanting a gun).

Feedback

Last edited by R3MY : 03-16-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:23 AM #15
CallMeIshmal

CallMeIshmal is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdm3000
Well I have not had the great experince as the people above me have had. Remy and I were supposed to trade. We finalized a deal and agreed that he would ship out monday and I would recive the gun wendseday but he did not ship out the gun. I tryed calling him, pming him, and tryed to reach him on aim to no avail. He ignored me and didnt think to tell me he couldnt ship the gun. He didnt get back in contact with me untill I spoke with his mother. He ended up telling me that tuesday night he was rearended and now cant afford to trade his gun, I know this is a sad story but IMO it should not matter since he did not ship when he was supposed to. When I tryed to explain my situation on aim and why I wanted the gun he proceeded to tell me that I am a "blackmailing deuche", when I was simply explaing the PBN rules and why I would be allowd to leave negative feedback if he went back on the deal.

TL; DR He was supposed to ship on monday, didnt, something happend tuesday night and that was his reason for not being able to ship. So this is considered non positive feedback.

R3my- if you decide to follow up on your end of the deal I will edit this feedback to positive.
I cant belive you could leave him bad feedback. You to should have talked and come to some sort of resolution, trade or not trade.....

RDM3000, how would you feel if you got into a accident, then had to deal with somone ruining your reputaion on PBN....You would be pretty pissed off.....

So before you go ahead and stain my buddys feedback, just stop and think...

I understand your upset....but do you know whats going on, on the other side?.....stuff happends, its called life.......I know you did not straight up call him the worst trader or whatever.....but show some class.........

With him having to fork cash to fix his car...do you think paintball is on his mind?.....NO.....

-darcy
Old 04-23-2006, 01:15 AM #16
booboo47
R.I.P. DGS Factory

booboo47 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
booboo47 supports Team VICIOUS
Great buyer, prompt payment. He bought my shocker and paid for it promptly. I will not hesitate to sell or buy from him in the future.
Planet Eclipse, GenX Global, Spider Energy

Old 04-26-2006, 03:43 PM #17
Pooter
Camel The Cat!!!

Pooter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Pooter has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Great Trader!!!
great communication
Great sender
Would def. do business again... if hed wanna trade with me again, cuz I suck
Old 04-29-2006, 01:47 PM #18
EL Velcro (Banned)
hollywood

GREAT TRADER!
i sent my gun on tuesday, he got mine on thursday and sent his out, i got it saturday!

HE COMMUNICATION! A+++
Gun is amazing!
Old 05-19-2006, 05:58 PM #19
JarJar
homestarmy

JarJar is a Supporting Member
bought a gun from R3MY, i got the gun super fast, no problems. would deal with him again. great seller
Old 05-29-2006, 08:05 PM #20
Duhck

Great trader, traded him my sick DM5 for his Aftershock Team Series Cocker + $$

Paid fast, shipped promptly.

A++
Old 06-13-2006, 03:41 PM #21
Murder-Hearts
Age of Sleaze

Traded UL backs. Very quick and smooth transaction.