Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-16-2005, 07:47 PM #1
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
important, please read

1. Contests have to be preapproved before you can post a thread titled "______ contest", at least the ones that involve prizes/money/etc. I'll start a special thread "contest requests" where you can post your ideas and suggestions, then I'll try to help you get it approved by the administration.

Otherwise, you can do all the contests you want, as long as it doesn't involve raffling, money, cars, boats, etc.

Feel free to post all the fun contests you want, just like those "Impulse of the month", Intimidator of the month, Angel of the month, type contests.

2. When you IM me, please start with something like "hi this is ffryisogg from pbnation".... so that i don't have to get a headache trying to figure out who you are. I get tons of emails, private messages, and instant messages... so it's not easy to have all those somehow tied in with yet another screen name. I lose connection all the time, so don't expect me to be able to read all the IM's sent to me.

3. Have fun and remember to read the rules, thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2005, 07:59 PM #2
Jaxq2000
Banned

steave, you know in aim when some one im's you and u get their name, and u forget but u added them, you can right click on their screen name and go to "Store buddy comment" and put their pbn name and real name,
Old 04-16-2005, 08:47 PM #3
ft57

Annual Supporting Member
ft57 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaxq2000
steave, you know in aim when some one im's you and u get their name, and u forget but u added them, you can right click on their screen name and go to "Store buddy comment" and put their pbn name and real name,
jazz2005,
my buddy list is full, i cannot store any new names. :-\