Team Hostile Kidz #1 player, Scooter (xxxIMAGExxx), has put together the best ****ing video I have ever seen in the history of PbN. This video is a special treat for those of you who have registered to become PbNation's valued "Supporting Member" (feel free to click on that link in my sig to become a Supporting Member). Notice how the opening screen (or was it the closing slate) that thanks all of you PbNation "Supporting Members"?
This video, brought to you by the high ranking PbN HK Army officers: Scooter, Lieutenant Linderman (HoboJoe), CLOG, and I don't know who else..... offers you a rare, never before seen glimpse into HK Technology that has been the driving force behind the successes of H.K. Army. Why else do you think people buy up the HK guns the moment they're put on sale in the PbNation "Buy/Sell/Trade" forums like no other? HK Technology top seller Timebomb (highly reputable, high quality, high performance seller), xxxIMAGExxx, BerretaMachining16, Dimsum219r, AGG, Smakdaddy, HoboJoe, and other HK fats are what I would consider bigtime PbN Arms dealers.
HK Technology from this past season (the '03 season just concluded with World Cup Miami)
The most recent HK Technology
[image] ok, now where are those links.... [/image]
[image] sorry, I'll find it later when I have time. [/image]
wait here's an unfotoshopped pic (here's to you, mr. detective photo inspector PPRO)
Marcus Nielson and his HK Speed
Alex "Free.99" Fraige
HK Scooter playing real Pro-division X-Ball vs. Team Strange
Anyway, on to the video summary. I only watched the video once, so I might not have everything in order or mention everything:
1. Video inventor HK Scooter thanks you, the people of PbNation.com, the Supporting Members of PbNation.com, PbN Administrator Timebomber, frenchfry (Timebomber's best friend), CheckItProducts.com, www.HKArmy.com, www.PaintballACE.com, SkinnyK.com
, and I dont know why, but there was a big "thank you" to FT57@PbNation.com
2. Scooter demo's the Angel Speed that was used by the Dynasty Attackers three weeks ago at World Cup Olrando '03.
3. The Angel Speed uses a highly precise, fully adjustable HK Technology "Magnetic Trigger" upgrade. The trigger tension is set to minimal resistance and to get mad trigger bounce.
4. Hair trigger activation = madd trigger bounce. You gotta find where your sweetspot is at, then slowly pull the trigger until the gun starts shooting, then hold that position and it'll bounce on it's own. That's how you find the sweetspot on your trigger.
5. X-ball style sweetspotting. HK Scooter is a big time X-ball pro-level paintballer. For the rest of us big game/scenario game paintballers, that means that HK Scooter is a really good tournament paintball player.... one who will literally blast people off the field. There was this one time at practice when Scooter sweetspots for HK Marcus Nielson, who is running for a 50 tape bunker and he gets knocked out of bounds by Scooter's the high rate of fire. Ok, here in this video, HK Linderman (HoboJoe) counts down and Scooter verbally starts the buzzer.
5a. Hair Trigger, lightweight trigger pull = mad bounce.
6. HK Technology presented to you by HK Army Lietenant Linderman (aka. HoboJoe) and Scooter.
7. "some entertainment for all you kids at home". WARNING, this is an official PbN Warning, this video contains a bunch of ****ing cuss words so be ****ing warned, you bunch of ****ing *******s. Remember to cover your ears when you hear a cuss word. You ****ing got that?
7a. HK Miiiiiike sweetspots the **** out of the *******es who are trying to run to the 50 Teepee on the break. He empties his hopper in 4.9 seconds of high rates of fire with that AGG NYX (beleive me, it's fast, but also a real p.o.s.).
7b. HK Miiiiike pulls out a pod to reload, not knowing that the HK fats had placed a surprise in there for him. He pours the pod and surprise into his hopper, looks down, get's pissed off, yells "fat ****s!!!" and tosses it over to a suspiciously acting cameraman (Scooter).
7c. Again, there may or may not be any cuss words at all, because what they're saying may actually be "flock", "fat flocks", "flocking", or like "flock of birds". The word "fat" doesn't mean fat, it can mean phat, fat, or fat. It's all part of the Hostile Kidz ebonics.
8. Special thanks to www.PbNation.com
and it's generous "Supporting Members" who donated a measly $5+ to get their cool Supporting Member logo under their screenames.
Here are the links to the video. We know that there's going to be so much traffic that if one link's bandwidth is used up by you fat ****s, then click on the other links. For those of you who are on dial up, right click the link and select "save target as", then watch the video after it's done loading.
My thanks to PbN Supporting Members, HoboJoe, xxxIMAGExxx, and CLOG for a job well done. The best one and half minute video ever! In case you're wondering why I keep thanking these fat ****s, it's because they made me promise to give them props for their hard work. What hard work? Looks like they're all having too much fun, ****ing *****. And remember, there is not a single curse word in this post.
Another video that was videotaped at around 4:00 a.m. this morning?
Josh: "Dynasty Speed in 3-2-1..."
Timebomber Mike & Dynasty Speed: RATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT
Josh: "Wuhh... oww..."
Josh: "Dynasty Speeeeed NOW!"
Timebombing Mike & Dynasty Speed: RATATATATATATATATAT
Josh: "That's Ultra Evil Paint!"
Timebomber Mike & Dynasty Speed: RATATATATATATATATAT
update: Muska's video added to this list