Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-20-2002, 08:11 PM #1
chrisdafu
~The Garbage Men~

has been a member for 10 years
Tricked Defiant to trade for a Tribal

I shot the frankentribal today and all I can say is WOW . I have a blue fade defiant that I would like to trade for a tribal preferably the frankentribal that I shot today. It has a eclipse regulator adapter, vivgilante reg, Dye clear grip panels, Vapor mods, vapor bolt, SEMI ONLY chaos chip(up to 20 bps), kapp micro apoc drop, PMI thor regulator, stock barrel(J&J 2 piece), and a blue CP barrel and all the stock parts, and a blue macro line kit . If me262 wanted to trade for his frankentribal I would throw in my hopper because it has the intilifeed. Or if anyone has a similar tribal to me262's with LCD frame and LPR I would also be interested.
Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by chrisdafu : 05-20-2002 at 08:25 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2002, 12:17 AM #2
me262
corporate slave

hmm, tempting. ive got the twister i could finish up, no lcd tho. the trigel (as my freind calls it) or frankentribal doesnt have an lcd frame, its a stock tribal one machined for the lcd.

so you like the lcd huh
it doesnt even have all the parts some of the others here have they will go in as soon as it returns.

but lmk, im interested in the defiant, somthin different to fiddle with, ive got a few tribals that are = to the lcd, just dont have the lcd due to my lack of $$ its all going to the virus, and life in general. breaking cars, wife, kid you know.....)
LONG LIVE THE SERVOS!!........
Old 05-21-2002, 02:37 PM #3
chrisdafu
~The Garbage Men~

I really want that frankentribal. After you put whatever else in it when it gets back I would like to trade for that. Since the gun is run off hopper power I would like to trade hoppers also so I dont screw up mine trying to get it to work. I could also throw in about $100 to sweeten the deal? So would you be willing to trade for that?