PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-11-2005, 10:33 PM #1
sparkycjd

Question my mayhem painball marker

ok i got this marker new but outta the box and i dont know anything about it and i would like some help. i want to know more about it. it says mayhem and is electronic with full auto 3 burst and semi auto modes. its chrome. i want to know about a web site with info on it about my marker. the mainthing i want to know is what is the company that makes it. i couldnt find it on the internet but there was one on ebay. i also have a pic on my computer from ebay but i dont know how to get it on here if someone could tell me that it would help alot also

Last edited by sparkycjd : 04-11-2005 at 10:42 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2005, 11:53 PM #2
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

has been a member for 10 years
If you send the picture to PolishGuy77@hotmail.com I'll host it for ya.

It's a Mayhem...little brother of the Assault 80 - as in it came before it.

The Original WarMachine Factory Team
SN's a nationality - not a shoe shine...

FeedbacK
Old 04-12-2005, 01:18 AM #3
paintball_idiot

I'm pretty sure it's made by PGI, atleast all the ones I've seen are. go to www.pgipaintguns.com . there is an online manual for it, I've looked through it a few times, should tell you everything you need to know.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:32 AM #4
sparkycjd

well person with the name paintball idiot this link is on that site and its under the mayhem but its not the same one that i have. http://members.cox.net/pgipaintguns/page6.htm thats the site but once again that is not the same one i have its a differnt gun from that and it is also way different looking from the Assault 80. in a way it looks like a spyder imagine but somewhat different.

Last edited by sparkycjd : 04-12-2005 at 08:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2005, 08:39 AM #5
sparkycjd

ok PolishGuy i sent you the email with the pic in it my email is codydavied@hotmail.com so you dont confuse it with junk mail

Last edited by sparkycjd : 04-12-2005 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:27 AM #6
paintball_idiot

wow, that's interesting. hey polish guy, could we get a pic on here?
Old 04-12-2005, 04:51 PM #7
sparkycjd

and also if this helps i got the gun from my uncle and he said something like he talked to this guy and its a new gun for '05 or something like that but i am only 50% sure that he said that. and yes GET A PIC ON HERE POLISH GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sparkycjd : 04-12-2005 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:07 PM #8
sparkycjd

ok i got it i was reading in the noob forum lol and there was a thread on there telling how to put in pics so here is the pic http://img219.echo.cx/img219/4375/771b7mn.jpg just go there and it should be the picture of my gun and now polish guy doesnt have to get a pic on here cause i got a link for the pick boo yah! lol
Old 04-14-2005, 11:55 AM #9
MobiusMorte

MobiusMorte is a Supporting Member

This is a Mayhem

I need help... Apex, SMG-68, Vector, Classic Intimidator, Clamshell Intimidator, Angel LCD, M98c, F-4 (x3), an F-2, Eagle .68, Shoebox Shocker, SFT Shocker, Ion, X-Blade Cocker, e-Blade Cocker (x2), Mech Cocker, Sydarm, Nova, .68 Special (Converted SMG 60), M3 Dragun and a Spyder Imagine...
I just can't stop myself... want more...
Old 04-14-2005, 04:22 PM #10
sparkycjd

yes i know but its a mayhem and its different from that quite a bit different
Old 04-27-2005, 08:45 AM #11
Jayniowa1

Sparky, you're talking about a Spyder clone which is called a mayhem. I am not sure who makes it I think it could be syndicate or somebody.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:44 PM #12
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

Crap lol, sorry, forgot all about hosting a pic - wow, that was a long time ago lemme see if I can find it - send again for good measure

FeedbacK
Old 04-27-2005, 09:13 PM #13
sparkycjd

polish guy if you look up i put a link on here here it is again http://img242.echo.cx/img242/6226/771b5rg.jpg that is it just type that in
Old 04-27-2005, 11:21 PM #14
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

I do not believe that to be a Mayhem (PGI). Though I believe that was prolly clarified earlier

If you want info on it, first, who'd you buy it from? Go to their site or just use the web. Google and Yahoo work wonders when used properly.

FeedbacK
Old 04-28-2005, 05:19 PM #15
sparkycjd

i bought it from my uncle and he doesnt know either and i dont know thier site and i have tried using yahoo and google and they did not help
Old 04-28-2005, 09:25 PM #16
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

I mean - what exactly do you want to know about it? (I'm not gonna be an *** like others on this site and tell you to go to another forum where this really belongs )

When it boils down - it's a Spyder clone with an electronic frame. Everything down to the cuts on the valve should match a spyder. Only part that may be different is the style the sear is machined in.

FeedbacK
Old 04-29-2005, 08:26 AM #17
sparkycjd

So by spyder clone you mean is pretty much just a copy of a spyder with a slight difference? and also what is a sear

Last edited by sparkycjd : 04-29-2005 at 08:33 AM.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:12 PM #18
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

It's a spyder...with a different body scheme and a different name. No real difference at all - maybe just enough so that there isn't any lawsuit over rights and such.

About a sear - if you take your gripframe off and turn it on, pull the trigger. The metal parallelogram/rombus/geometrical shape that allows you to cock the hammer and when you pull the trigger and it moves down and then back up really quick - that's the sear. In a mech version, the back end moves down when the trigger is pulled, thus releasing the hammer to be driven forward by the spring and close the chamber and fire the shot. Then, CO2/compressed air drives it back with enough force to recock it, having the sear go back up and rest in a notch in the hammer.

^^^Really bad explanation but I think you get it I can explain it clearer if you need me to lol

FeedbacK
Old 04-30-2005, 03:40 AM #19
sparkycjd

ya i think i knwo what u talkin about cause the mech version
Old 04-30-2005, 08:04 PM #20
Polish Guy
WarMachine Guru

Technically almost every gun has a form of one. I'll get the camera and take a pic for ya in a minute.

FeedbacK
Old 06-11-2005, 10:51 PM #21
mechwiz

I just bought the same marker from a guy and have had a teriible time finding anything out about it.