Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-30-2001, 10:19 AM #1
JeanPCrevier

has been a member for 10 years
Question

I need some help on this one immediately! I just recently
found a great deal on 2001 autocockers from a wholesaler in Canada. The only problem is that they said they are 2001 cockers that come in boxes marked for the 2000 cockers. I am going to order 5 of them for my team if they are legit. They said that the reason for the descrepency on the model date is that Worr games had a surplus of 2000 model boxes and is continuing to ship in them until all used up. Should I be weary of this or is this legit? Please don't respond out of speculation, only respond if you can for certain answer the question. I have already emailed Worr games, but have not recieved feedback. Thank you!

Jean Pierre
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2001, 12:20 PM #2
Avram
Happier when naked.

Yep, They are legit, I don't know of anyone that has actually seen a 2001 box. My cocker came in a 2000 box as well.
Old 03-30-2001, 01:57 PM #3
Budha
Paint Slüt

Dont worry dude, they should be fine, when I got my 2k, they didnt even have boxes yet for it. It came in a 99 box. Well, I got one of the first few, but anyway, dont be worried, they are just saving money by using old boxes, plus the 2k1 only has a new ugly shroud that is cheaper to make, and fatter trigger plates. So they really wont make a difference.

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.
Old 04-01-2001, 10:19 PM #4
special agent

actually if the shop gets their orders from national it is a 50/50 chance of geting the 2k1. when I ordered mine I got the 2000 but I really could care less as long as it is a cocker. What the problem is, is that they dont bother to open the box and see what they are sending. so I hope you have better luck that I.