Paintballer1111

feedback for me
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2007, 09:10 AM #2
ShadowHunta02
Biznatch

has been a member for 10 years
This guy sent me a broken stuff, and now left me bad feedback claiming I screwed him. For anyone that chooses to listen to that guy or is curious if he is telling the truth. I have records of all of our conversation, and pictures and video of the box before it got shipped. The laptop I sent him was either broken by them, or during shipping, I have pictures of the box that they sent me after arrival, and some before I shipped it. He grossly exagerrated because he wanted to reverse the trade after I had already traded off some of his stuff. He sent me a shocker with a broken solenoid and a spun gauge even though it was supposedly only used "a couple times." He also sent me a B2K3 that was broken and didn't shoot if it was turned sideways, that supposedly only needed a hammer... but in reality need about 4 more parts. Lastly, he shipped me a broken 360 game, and when I shipped it back blamed me for breaking it. After all this, and numerous threats of them coming here to beat me up, we finally resolved it. I also purchased insurance on the laptop that they did not take advantage of even though I offered it to them. If anyone would like any clarification of what happened please contact me, I can provide conversations, text messages, and pics. Thanks!
Old 04-30-2007, 12:11 PM #3
Paintballer1111
---------

has been a member for 10 years
YOu ****ing scammed me out of a ton of ****, dont come in here trying to play like the victim... Then you broke everything u decided to sed back to me... Really, i ****ing took pics too and have messages and everything.. Im guessing you will just make up some big *** story again.. u are one of a kind, u scame us then u ****ing try to play it off like u did nothing wrong...