CN's Finest

has been a member for 10 years
D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally posted by Fromage
The "Other" option, the one that doesnt give a **** if some ashat thinks Im a choad and stands for and suports whatever I want.
Hey, whatever you want to call it, you are still swinging from the sack. Have fun. And for not giving a ****, it seems to bother you a whole lot. Are you on a team? Do you actually play?

Last edited by D3AGL3_PBALLER : 04-08-2005 at 07:41 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2005, 07:44 PM #44
paintballerguy13
Takin' care of bidness.

paintballerguy13 is a Supporting Member
paintballerguy13 is a founding member
paintballerguy13 posts videos on PbNation
paintballerguy13 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
I don't really have a problem with HK, and from what I can tell, the guys on the actually team are really cool guys. It's the 13 year old "Army" kids on here that get aggravating.

What I DONT like, is this..

1- Is HK getting this forum space for free or are they paying for it?

2- If they are getting it for free, that's complete BS. They should have to support the nation and pay for it just like the other teams have too.

Old 04-08-2005, 09:10 PM #45
diamond1
I like boobies

Quote:
Originally posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
If I want to post something unsupportive pertaining to HK there is nowhere more appropriate than in this forum. So if you dont like my opinion, ignore it.
Why should I ignore it, all you trying to do is start drama, your opinions are retarted and not formed well at all. You don't care about HK or HK support so seriously leave. Your not gonna stop HK support... your just not Get Over It.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:13 PM #46
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally posted by diamond1
Why should I ignore it, all you trying to do is start drama, your opinions are retarted and not formed well at all. You don't care about HK or HK support so seriously leave. Your not gonna stop HK support... your just not Get Over It.
I never said I didnt care about HK, I dont like the whole HK support BS. I have met a couple of the HK guys and they were cool. Like the guy above you said, its the 13 year old HK wannabes that are annoying. As for trying to insult my opinions, show me how they are not "formed well". Last I knew, opinions are just that, OPINIONS. I shouldn't have to justify them, but I do so you dont say that I am making statements without any backing.
Old 04-08-2005, 09:25 PM #47
T3H_MA$TA
MEMFAMOUS

wow d3agl3_pballer ... no one on nation has blinded me with stupidity quite like you have ... first you say that you cant support hk unless your from so*cal ... ask anyone and they will more than likely say that your completely wrong ... also you say that its ok for you to support pro teams that arent from your state/city/whatever but you cant support others ... i can go digging through a fac3full from last fall and ill find a list of all the novice/am/rookie teams that played in the psp or nppl ( i cant remember ) and i will guarentee you that most of those teams have support other than locally...momas boys, rockit kids, farside to name a few..then you start to rant about how some local high school football team has national recognition ... way to eat your words dip****
Old 04-08-2005, 09:44 PM #48
diamond1
I like boobies

Quote:
Originally posted by T3H_MA$TA
wow d3agl3_pballer ... no one on nation has blinded me with stupidity quite like you have ... first you say that you cant support hk unless your from so*cal ... ask anyone and they will more than likely say that your completely wrong ... also you say that its ok for you to support pro teams that arent from your state/city/whatever but you cant support others ... i can go digging through a fac3full from last fall and ill find a list of all the novice/am/rookie teams that played in the psp or nppl ( i cant remember ) and i will guarentee you that most of those teams have support other than locally...momas boys, rockit kids, farside to name a few..then you start to rant about how some local high school football team has national recognition ... way to eat your words dip****
Thanks T3H_MA$TA, you basically did all of my work for me!!!
Thats what I ment by not be infomed well d3agl3_pballer.stop the hate
Old 04-08-2005, 10:48 PM #49
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally posted by T3H_MA$TA
NO ONE IS HATING ON HK!

Yes, a high school team has national recognition, but you dont see a bunch of choads following them around trying to "join the club". That was my point, they dont have a bandwagon of choads hanging off their nuts, and they are THE BEST in their division. I never said you cant support HK if you aren't from So Cal, I just said it is kinda stupid. Unless you actually know someone from HK personally, are part of the army, or are actually on the team, you are just being a follower. I can guarantee many of the choads running around this forum have never met anyone from the army, or balled with anyone from the army. But you have literally hundreds of them yelling Hk this and Hk that. It isnt the HK army or the HK team members that are the problem, its all the posers and wannabes running around the forum. I dont bash the army itself, I bash on all the followers. All the people who are part of the hype and the bandwagon. Be yourself, dont follow. Most of the HK guys are straight up guys, and are true ballers, but they have a big following of retards. I support all So Cal teams, and I support what HK stands for, but I dont run around the forum hanging off of all of their nuts. Those are to way different things.

Last edited by D3AGL3_PBALLER : 04-08-2005 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:00 PM #50
T3H_MA$TA
MEMFAMOUS

wow ... just wow ...

didnt you ever think that the support is the thing that keeps hk as strong as it is ...

no ive never met/played with/or even seen someone from hk ... that has no affect on how much i like them or dislike them ... i follow hk because its a way of life ... not just some team
Old 04-08-2005, 11:37 PM #51
diamond1
I like boobies

Quote:
Originally posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
I dont bash the army itself, I bash on all the followers. [/b]
Then Leave!!!!!!! Because this is not only a place to interact with HK Army members, you interact with supporters as well. If you want to post non negative, useful comments or remarks then by all means go ahead. But if your going to post negative usless crap then do us a favor and leave, we don't need anymore negativity. I say again supporters are NOT going to stop supporting no matter what you say, how you say it, or how many times you say it so deal with it.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:41 PM #52
T3H_MA$TA
MEMFAMOUS

Old 04-09-2005, 02:20 AM #53
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Hey, the thread topic is "What are *YOUR* thoughts on this forum" and guess what? Those were my thoughts. You might not like them, but hey, if you get offended when I talk about the choads that go around spamming that they are HK, you are making yourself part of that crowd. I know there are plenty of supporters that DONT do that, its the ones that do that make everyone else look stupid.

*EDIT* and I just read the thing you quoted and that came out wrong, what I meant is that I bash on the people who are just supporting HK to be "cool" or a part of something, I didnt mean every single supporter. You guys know who I am talking about, the 12 year olds that live in Utah running around with their bought HK jerseys telling everyone how they are in the army. Those are the ones I am talking about.

Last edited by D3AGL3_PBALLER : 04-09-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Old 04-09-2005, 09:39 AM #54
Fromage (Banned)
Mad Hatter

I dont claim to be in the "Army", I claim support. So technically now you cant hate on me, or did those words come out wrong?Oh and Im 14 thank you and seem to be more mature than you.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:31 AM #55
zale
hk supporter

i think its kinda funny how if you dont know where it is its impossible to find, kinda like its hidden
Old 04-09-2005, 09:36 PM #56
T3H_MA$TA
MEMFAMOUS

^^ random .... but somehow suddenly on topic ... heh

this forum was a great idea ... hats off to nation
Old 04-12-2005, 11:40 PM #57
Jaguar_5

Jaguar_5 is a Supporting Member
Jaguar_5 is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by paintballerguy13
I don't really have a problem with HK, and from what I can tell, the guys on the actually team are really cool guys. It's the 13 year old "Army" kids on here that get aggravating.

What I DONT like, is this..

1- Is HK getting this forum space for free or are they paying for it?

2- If they are getting it for free, that's complete BS. They should have to support the nation and pay for it just like the other teams have too.
You do know that Mike and Tony the ones that run this site are HK too. "Most" Mods are HK or support it and w/ out these HK members no one would run the site, mabey this is a little way to thank themseleves. Plus this is the biggest and most popular forum on the PBN forum. They did not just do this for themselves. The HK post have been the biggest on PBN, thats why they have a forum. I back it 110%
Jamie
Jamie Cunningham #89
Feedback
www.PbFashion.com