Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-06-2005, 11:13 PM #22
tim's timmy

tim's timmy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Conclusion :

Beggers cannot be choosers.

Example:

We wanted a forum really bad, we cannot be picky about where the forum is at now.

the end.

-tim
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-07-2005, 02:13 AM #23
RokindaDmfizzle
RYAN MARTIN #12

RokindaDmfizzle is a Professional paintball player
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the USPL
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the PSP
RokindaDmfizzle plays in the APPA Pro division
i am very happy w/ hks own fourm. now there woulent be so much off topic posts and it is kinda hidden from hk hates so i like it
Ryan "Meezy" Martin #12
TEAM XSV
Old 04-07-2005, 02:18 AM #24
willpaintball4food
They Call Me Steak Man

i think it should be in the team section......and its sick that HK finally got there own forum
Old 04-07-2005, 02:19 AM #25
LaO DyNaStY (Banned)

i like the fourm and i'm supportin HK.

so where now can i get the NEW HK stickers..???
Old 04-07-2005, 02:36 AM #26
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I think it shouldn't be here, regardless of the fact that HK is popular, it just doesnt merit its own forum. On the other hand, it should keep some of the hate down, cuz now its where it belongs, in the West regionals. HK is based in So Cal. HK was originally about So Cal streetball. It should keep some of the lame choads from Idaho, Wisconsin, or whatever other state that doesnt matter from posting. Although a couple of the HK wannabe lamers already made it over here. If you aint from So Cal, you dont know HK, you should't rep HK (unless you were in So Cal and moved for some reason ) and you shouldn't be swinging off of HK's nuts. I guarantee there are plenty of local talented teams where ever the heck you are from. Wouldn't it be nice to support *YOUR LOCAL TEAMS*. Then people wonder why paintball isnt as big in other places as it is in So Cal. That is the main reason I don't support HK. The only team I support is my own, because when it comes down to it, unless *YOUR* team wins, *YOU* still suck. Being in the army doesn't mean anything anymore because there are so many peeps running around saying they are in it. Exclusivity, it is what separates the cream of the crop, from the crust at the bottom of the barrel. Being in the army lost its meaning when everybody and their mom started "Supporting" HK.

Last edited by D3AGL3_PBALLER : 04-07-2005 at 02:38 AM.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:36 AM #27
wdp bb23

Quote:
Originally posted by KillerRun

Mine: I dont like it, it shouldnt be here. THere is a forum for teams(dynasty, infamous...etc) If it cant be there it cant be here either.

PLEASE BE MATURE ABOUT THIS, kthx
i think they should only be pro or NXL to have a forum. keep it in the west coast forum.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:31 AM #28
hand of god
i luv kif :dodgy:

i like it
Old 04-07-2005, 02:24 PM #29
sensevision
superman

sensevision is a Supporting Member
nothing will compete with the clusterfk of posts that was the hk/agg thread or agg 101. this just feels different.
Old 04-07-2005, 05:08 PM #30
immortal
what happens at 10000 rpm

It's super duper sextastic hidden in the secret lova lova pbnforuma buddy, me like !

And I get all the aggitude straight to my face.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:03 PM #31
schauffers

Quote:
Originally posted by D3AGL3_PBALLER
I think it shouldn't be here, regardless of the fact that HK is popular, it just doesnt merit its own forum. On the other hand, it should keep some of the hate down, cuz now its where it belongs, in the West regionals. HK is based in So Cal. HK was originally about So Cal streetball. It should keep some of the lame choads from Idaho, Wisconsin, or whatever other state that doesnt matter from posting. Although a couple of the HK wannabe lamers already made it over here. If you aint from So Cal, you dont know HK, you should't rep HK (unless you were in So Cal and moved for some reason ) and you shouldn't be swinging off of HK's nuts. I guarantee there are plenty of local talented teams where ever the heck you are from. Wouldn't it be nice to support *YOUR LOCAL TEAMS*. Then people wonder why paintball isnt as big in other places as it is in So Cal. That is the main reason I don't support HK. The only team I support is my own, because when it comes down to it, unless *YOUR* team wins, *YOU* still suck. Being in the army doesn't mean anything anymore because there are so many peeps running around saying they are in it. Exclusivity, it is what separates the cream of the crop, from the crust at the bottom of the barrel. Being in the army lost its meaning when everybody and their mom started "Supporting" HK.
I live in Texas and the only reason I give a rat's *** about Hk is b/c the few guys that are actually in it that post here are nice people, and they get what paintball is all about.

Its about going out and having fun. Too many teams in Texas forget about that part. So until some guys in Texas realize its just a game, the team I'll root for is HK.
Trauma Fan #713
Image Fan #1
Strange Fan #1
Old 04-07-2005, 06:06 PM #32
cockerbackplayer (Banned)

Quote:

That's like saying only Russian people can like the Russian Legion.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:43 PM #33
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally posted by cockerbackplayer

That's like saying only Russian people can like the Russian Legion.
Russian Legion is a PRO team. Supporting HK when you are from Illinois or something is like supporting the Venice Gondoliers. Thats a local high school football team. It isn't the same as supporting the Hawks or the Patriots.

Last edited by D3AGL3_PBALLER : 04-07-2005 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:37 PM #34
Mattsballs
SD Pirate

Whatever

Now we can yell at people who talk about HK and tell them to tale it to the HK forum

This should clean up the forum a bit

FEEDBACK

R.I.P Jon Saligumba
Misc. Gun Parts F/S
Posted Productions shirts and Scott's Camera F/S
Stolen EGO 09 Brown w/black parts and blue trigger in So-Cal PM me if you see it
Old 04-07-2005, 08:57 PM #35
cockerbackplayer (Banned)

Quote:
Russian Legion is a PRO team. Supporting HK when you are from Illinois or something is like supporting the Venice Gondoliers. Thats a local high school football team. It isn't the same as supporting the Hawks or the Patriots.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that D-1 Xball isn't "pro"

Also, think about where the HK Fats are from. Dave (ffry) is from IL, about thirty minutes from me I'd guess. HK is about unity and the love of the game, not making HK a "club" as if you are a first grader and don't want any girls allowed because they have cooties.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:00 PM #36
diamond1
I like boobies

Quote:
wrong, one of my favorite teams is Farside, there from cali and i'm not. They arent pro but they are still one of my favorite teams. If they came out with some cool gear I would definatly get some and show support. Just because a particular team isn't pro dosn't mean you can't sow support. Location means NOTHING, If you like a team you like them. You just seem to be bashing the supporters(you have a right to your opinion) but your posts aren't helping, please don't post unless you have something supportive to say.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:08 AM #37
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally posted by diamond1
wrong, one of my favorite teams is Farside, there from cali and i'm not. They arent pro but they are still one of my favorite teams. If they came out with some cool gear I would definatly get some and show support. Just because a particular team isn't pro dosn't mean you can't sow support. Location means NOTHING, If you like a team you like them. You just seem to be bashing the supporters(you have a right to your opinion) but your posts aren't helping, please don't post unless you have something supportive to say.
If I want to post something unsupportive pertaining to HK there is nowhere more appropriate than in this forum. So if you dont like my opinion, ignore it.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:10 AM #38
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally posted by cockerbackplayer
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that D-1 Xball isn't "pro"

Also, think about where the HK Fats are from. Dave (ffry) is from IL, about thirty minutes from me I'd guess. HK is about unity and the love of the game, not making HK a "club" as if you are a first grader and don't want any girls allowed because they have cooties.
Just because they played in D1 doesnt mean they are a D1 worthy team. The Pomona scores proved that. And I am not bashing the *REAL* HK ballers, its all the posers that are annoying.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:11 AM #39
OaklandDogs187
RIP Towlie

OaklandDogs187 plays in the PSP
OaklandDogs187 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally posted by flarkey25
I think it will slow everything down a bit, which isn't really a bad thing.... It's all too often filled with useless crap that no one wants to hear.. I think this should help "clean it up" in a sense...
Meh, not really. All the crap will just be here now instead of one thread haha.

Brandon

èsKay
Old 04-08-2005, 07:39 PM #40
Fromage (Banned)

Quote:
Just because they played in D1 doesnt mean they are a D1 worthy team. The Pomona scores proved that. And I am not bashing the *REAL* HK ballers, its all the posers that are annoying.
All I see you doing is flaiming people in here that aren't socal. What about when I saw a HK Sticker on a Joy Div players hopper, or a Russian Legion member with a HK Headband? Im sure Steve would agree with us that we arnt "Wannabies" hell I couldnt care less if I was on the actual Army, go ask Tims Timmy, Frry of them and they would say its for what HK stands for.

Paintball is a small community, no need to hate. I dont see High School football teams on front covers of magazines or getting national attention. Your analogy sucks.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:27 PM #41
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

Quote:
Originally posted by Fromage
All I see you doing is flaiming people in here that aren't socal. What about when I saw a HK Sticker on a Joy Div players hopper, or a Russian Legion member with a HK Headband? Im sure Steve would agree with us that we arnt "Wannabies" hell I couldnt care less if I was on the actual Army, go ask Tims Timmy, Frry of them and they would say its for what HK stands for.

Paintball is a small community, no need to hate. I dont see High School football teams on front covers of magazines or getting national attention. Your analogy sucks.
There are plenty of High School teams and atheletes that get national attention, go tell De La Salle High School they dont deserve the attention they get (multiple national HS championships) and they will probably slap you. HK stands for something, but *YOU* arent in HK. Ffry can rep HK and support HK and all that without anyone saying anything to him because he is *ACTUALLY IN HK(. He is not some poser trying to get an invite. Yes some pros wear HK stuff, they dont go around ranting about how much they "Support" HK, they just wear their stuff and that is that. That is like some pro basketball players wearing the US flag to "Support the troops". They are PRO atheletes. You are not. One thing is being someone at the top, and showing support to the guys in the lower ranks, and another thing is being some little choady asshat trying to hang out with "the popular kidz". What category do you think you fall under?
Old 04-08-2005, 08:34 PM #42
Fromage (Banned)

The "Other" option, the one that doesnt give a **** if some ashat thinks Im a choad and stands for and suports whatever I want.