Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-11-2005, 10:54 PM #1
orion421
WCP/SCP-og

has been a member for 10 years
timmy lpr

Jack I tried to put a timmy lpr on last weekend and the thread were positioned different..all it did was leak...i still havent been able to get the stock lpr bellow 100psi and have it shoot right...oh by the way i let Jim Drew shoot mine this weekend..he said it was the first time he's seen the final version...He liked the trigger frame alot better than what was on the prototype you sent him...just thought you should know..Maybe you should send him a finished one
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2005, 03:10 PM #2
Jack Rice

Jack Rice works for a Paintball manufacturer
Jack Rice posts videos on PbNation
I hand't tried a Timmy reg in the production model until just now, but my Classic reg worked fine. If you ever have to use another reg try the Quad O-Ring -off the Alien reg- and maybe that will seal it better. Don't know what to say about the 100. I did offfer to take it home with me to get it just right, but you were understandably anxoius to get it and shoot it and show others. Come by the booth at the next XPSL and I'll make sure that everthing is "just right"
Thanks Jack
Old 04-12-2005, 06:00 PM #3
orion421
WCP/SCP-og

has been a member for 10 years
ok sounds good...i have a back up now so it wont be a problem letting it go for awhile....And yes you did offer but i just couldnt bring myself to give it up so soon after getting it....oh yeah the reg i tried was off of a 2k2...i think they are a little different