PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 06:02 PM #1
MATRIX (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Limited Amount Of Lcd Matrices For Sale

The Matrix Center has a very limited amount of LCD Matrices for sale in just Titanium and Red. Call them to order one

Also, prices were lowered on Front Regs and Bolt Kits!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-15-2002, 06:31 PM #2
ADIDAS
IFOTFD

i still have a brand new.only shot.never played with lcd matrix.stock black.selling for 900 buyer pays shipping.better then the 999.99 that they sell for.if interested email me at deadmencpt@hotmail.com
later
Old 05-15-2002, 06:43 PM #3
Fatty
Super Pimp

Fatty is a Supporting Member
Fatty is a founding member
Re: Limited Amount Of Lcd Matrices For Sale

Quote:
Originally posted by MATRIX
The Matrix Center has a very limited amount of LCD Matrices for sale in just Titanium and Red. Call them to order one

Also, prices were lowered on Front Regs and Bolt Kits!
"Im not going to bring up the issue with the cost because it isn't worth it for me. "

Then why would you lower yours to compete?

This is not big news, and will be closed after a couple days.

Thanks,

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-15-2002, 07:14 PM #4
shockerturbo23

Unhappy

Little confused about that last post ??????
Old 05-15-2002, 08:59 PM #5
Fatty
Super Pimp

I'm assuming he didn't want to touch it, because he couldn't justify charging that much more.

Then he realised has has to to compete with Aardvark, and therefore dropped his prices. It just seemed sort of contradictory... could be me

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-15-2002, 10:33 PM #6
Reilly Bliton

dave is a ****

dave what is your problem? i have never seen or heard any foul words from tmc toward aardvark, yet everytime i browse these forums you are trying to instigate petty arguments with matrix or you insult tmc in some fashion, why? i would think that a person
chosen to moderate this forum would be too professional to threaten to delete a topic for no reason, or to attempt to pick fights with users. i figured you would be above that, not to mention what it says about you as a business owner.

anybody with any economics knowledge could have told you why they had not lowered their prices, it is simple supply and demand. you see the demand for the reg was far greater than the supply. why should they sell the reg for less when they couldn't keep them in stock at the price they were selling for. why should they drop the price and make less money? the reason he didn't want to discuss it was because it was not worth the effort to explain to a forum full of people that are already hanging from aardvark's balls why he can sell a product for more money than you and still compete. next time you have questions such as that one, instead of trying to make matrix look bad, ask me. it is always worth my effort to make somebody happy
Old 05-15-2002, 10:39 PM #7
morpheusZ
Banned

morpheusZ is a Supporting Member
i got one for you, hows about CAUSE ITS AGAINST FORUM RULES. jeebus, way to flame an innocent bystandar. easy on the temper, and learn what your talkin about before you go insulting a moderator
Old 05-15-2002, 10:40 PM #8
morpheusZ
Banned

morpheusZ is a Supporting Member
oh, and btw, dave does not work for aardvark, so its not a competition thing. for that matter, dave has severed all ties with aardvark

Last edited by morpheusZ : 05-15-2002 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-15-2002, 10:44 PM #9
Fatty
Super Pimp

You still owe me a shirt, bucko

It was a lighthearted comment, notice the smiley.

I am not affiliated with Aardvark in any way. I don't even distribute for them anymore. This is not a war of any sort.

This was not a threat, but its an advertisement in the forum. I'll leave ads up for a couple days if they are worthwhile, and so long as they do not include prices. There are plenty of posts asking about the LCD Matrix, many people want them. Why not just post in THOSE threads stating that you have what they need, and to email for further info? I dunno, seems somewhat logical to me.

Calling me an expletive? Now thats professional. Come on Reilly...

Thank you for the concern,

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-17-2002, 03:41 AM #10
MackyGOG
MATRIXOWNER.COM AGENT

MackyGOG is a Supporting Member
Smile

Oh look at me i the big bad moderator! Who cares the forum is to spread knowledge and help to our fellow matrix owners. By all means if they have the new LCD i am sure everyone wants to know and what the price is. Internet= Information super highway. I love the forums but man too many rules Another light hearted comment.
Old 05-17-2002, 04:27 AM #11
Eyecare

Eyecare is a Supporting Member
Everything after the first post was unnecessary. Let's keep the threads friendly and relevant .

Pics of my guns

Doc's SP Patent FAQ and related article
Old 05-17-2002, 09:35 PM #12
Fatty
Super Pimp

Quote:
Originally posted by Eyecare
Everything after the first post was unnecessary. Let's keep the threads friendly and relevant .
Lets keep the forums spam free.

If you want to let people know you have stuff in stock, thats fine. I'll allow it for a couple days, then it gets closed. I will do no differantly than if it were my own products.

Macky, you have realized that yes, this is a public forum. What you might not have noticed, is that rules are needed to keep everything somewhat organized and under control. If you want advertising, shoot the site some money and pay for a banner.

I do not think this unfair, but that is my opinion. If others have opinions, please voice them through personal messages.

Thank you,

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-17-2002, 11:10 PM #13
PPro
Detroit What

Dave's my hero.
Old 05-17-2002, 11:43 PM #14
marc
There is no spoon

Exactly.

TMC should've posted on their site.
Old 05-18-2002, 01:08 AM #15
MackyGOG
MATRIXOWNER.COM AGENT

MackyGOG is a Supporting Member
Maybe its just me there are to many rules in life in general. I really hate when someone points a finger at you and says your breaking the rules. Especially on something that has no bearing in life. I just feel if you don't want to read the choose not to read it. If I see an ad in the newspaper and I don't like it I don't read it.
Old 05-18-2002, 02:10 AM #16
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
Quote:
Originally posted by MackyGOG
Maybe its just me there are to many rules in life in general. I really hate when someone points a finger at you and says your breaking the rules. Especially on something that has no bearing in life. I just feel if you don't want to read the choose not to read it. If I see an ad in the newspaper and I don't like it I don't read it.
LOL
The rules for companies not spamming are there for a reason. IF you want to advertise on this site you can pay for a banner as Fatty said. Since this thread is already breaking the rules you should feel lucky that it isnt closed or deleted.

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old 05-18-2002, 08:59 AM #17
Team Bio

If Addrvark and Dave is your hero , good for you, then you do you send your ardy stuff to TMC to fix?? b/c there the only Matrix Tech Center in the us that is certified. Dave don't delete this just move it Buy,Sell,Trade Electro Markers Forum.

All The Matrix Ppl Lets Be Friends
http://www.pballcentral.com
smith_erick_1@hotmail.com
http://www.pballcentral.com/images/p...%20Banner1.gif
Old 05-18-2002, 03:38 PM #18
Fatty
Super Pimp

Quote:
Originally posted by MackyGOG
I just feel if you don't want to read the choose not to read it. If I see an ad in the newspaper and I don't like it I don't read it.
There is a swear filter on this site. Good idea or bad? I think it is good, because it keeps a whole lot of unnecessary language from clogging posts. Also, for younger viewers, it will help them keep a clean vocab, or perhaps clean the vocab of those who are very vulgar. You can't just read PAST curse words... you'll take them in no matter what. Hence, the swear filter is enforced.

I simply choose not to have it clogging my forums mainpage. If people want to ask questions, please email them. If you think the questions will benefit people on this forum, post them here.

When I get home tonight, this will be closed. They may post a new thread in the sales forums if they would like, and it would be free of all this non-related talk.

Thank you,

Dave

*note

Team Bio, I am his hero, not Aardvark. Me and Aardvark are no longer working together, in any way shape or form. I do not even speak with him.

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook
Fatty's Flickr
Old 05-18-2002, 07:15 PM #19
Mr.Bones

can't u get bolt kits for like 75, not 115?

-Action Fanatics
Old 05-18-2002, 10:00 PM #20
Fatty
Super Pimp

They've upped their prices to $105.

Closed.

Dave

My Feedback
Fatty's Facebook