*cpt*seawolf
HUSKY

*cpt*seawolf is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
*cpt*seawolf donated to help Peyton Trent
*cpt*seawolf supports Bob Gurnsey
*cpt*seawolf supports our troops
We need Canadian Tribal people

i think that us peoples up here in the great white north need people that can work on tribals, like ME & Blue!

i sent my gun into the local shop casue of a leak from the grip frame. Took them a week just to look at it, then they couldnt figure out the gun..had to send them the link Blue has on www.airsoldier.com for the manual.
AND to top it all off i called today, and they said that they couldnt find anything wrong. i hope the leak has magicly gone away. or ill be mad.
ME262 u might be recieving my gun soon if it doesnt work..check ur pm.i need a quote. Also u should think of finding at least 1 store in canada to sell ur VIRUS markers. We canadians get killed on border charges, shipping costs, etc.

Just had to get that off my chest guys....peace
Old 05-22-2002, 04:19 PM #2
SkRiBlZ
Rep The Flat 519

has been a member for 10 years
That is true. I am lucky cuz i have american relitives that i can ship it to, but even then it would be much nicer to be able to order from canada. And to top it all off we get murdered with the exchange, and i even hurd that our dollar is gonna be worth even less. I am hoping i can find sombody in canada to sell me there tribal. If not it's gonna cost me