PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-31-2005, 07:48 PM #1
tabpb

has been a member for 10 years
A4 or 05 speed?

sorry if this breaks any rules, but i figured that since the money is going to the same place it dosnt matter.

k well i can get a a4 for cheap, or a 05 speed for abuot 200 more both new. and not for normal prices, i have the hook ups

which should i get? i no that the sensi is ****, but i have a halo, and im not 100% sure if eyes are worth the extra 200. + there are other ways that i can put eyes on the A4 (if you konw these, and where i can get them please tell me, incase i havent heard of them) and im just havin some trouble deciding, and money is going to be really tight, so the 200 is going to make a difference. but i will spend it if its worth it.

so any help i would love.

Thanks in advance
Tom
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-31-2005, 08:18 PM #2
TheOmen
PIMPTASTIC

TheOmen plays in the APPA D5 division
05's dont have sensi, they have eyes...but go with the speed....i think this might be closed pretty soon

GamerTag - Zz Jared Zz
SSBB - 1976-9863-7164
PSN - JaredSolo
Steam - Golddo0d
Old 03-31-2005, 08:48 PM #3
paintbal
PROTO

well i like a4's but the speed is only 200 more and to put eyes on the a4 its going to cost 300 so i would just go with the speed
Old 03-31-2005, 09:14 PM #4
xxitxx
LOLOL

I like Speeds better personally, my friend had an A4 and we could both rip on my Speed faster than the A4, and my Speed never once chopped. And, if you decide to get eyes on the A4 (which you eventually will) it will cost 300 more, which in the long run is more than the Speed will cost you. I say 05 Speed is where its at.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:49 PM #5
TeamMotive
helping good teams lose

TeamMotive plays in the PSP
TeamMotive supports Team VICIOUS
TeamMotive plays in the APPA D4 division
that's true that in the long run it'll cost more, but you also get more for that cost. Example: LCD board and all the psp/cfoa modes and stuff

"Originally posted by ~JESUS~: it's okay... i heard war is gonna be one of the sports in the upcomming summer olympics... 'murica looks poised to take gold."
Old 03-31-2005, 11:17 PM #6
tabpb

i was talkin about the A4 having the sensi......i new the speed had eyes....thats what this whole thing is aboot.

anyway, so if i get like the jam bolt, and things of that nature, they wont make a big enough difference in the chopping?
and also, the A4 dosnt have any better softwear, or internals than the speed, that out weigh the eyes?

thanks again
tom
Old 03-31-2005, 11:21 PM #7
*~-Stihgnob-~*

not really, overall as the two guns come right from the factory, the 05 speed is definately better than the A4. If you get the A4 Fly'd however or something of the like in the future, like others have said it will cost you more in the long run and you'll still have basically the same gun as the 05 speed. So just spend the extra 200 now and get the 05 speed. Less headaches = more mowing.

Originally posted by cockerman1417
either way. Smart parts would sue you.

Originally posted by Lipglossandblac
VIVA LA WDP
Old 04-01-2005, 02:46 AM #8
flamingmonkeyman
ak amry *907*

the 05 not only will it save u money in the long run but all it has the magnetic trigger that comes in 90 or 45 and it hella nice